skylight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• skylight for the first time ever i listened to frozen songs and theyre actually good
    not seen the film yet
    ur dank
    Did you ever watch Sailor Moon R?
    skylight
    skylight
    crystal and the original only!
    Pent
    Pent
    Oh ok. Crystal is good. Ever heard of the char. Named Berthier?
    i wasnt highlighted in the thread thingy u just made
    skylight
    skylight
    that's because... you weren't added to the other thread yet! which you shall be super soon. c:
    Clone
    Clone
    ok
    Hey, I'm not really involved with Smogon at all anymore so you can take me off the list of mentors, good luck with the project!
    btw that post didn't tag me, i'm not sure it tagged the others o_o
    skylight
    skylight
    thanks fixed mostly so it'll definitely tag everyone now.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    k, np ^_^
    can i post the thread late march/april? i'll be able to run the thread then
    if not, i guess you can give the OP to someone else o_o
    skylight
    skylight
    Definitely too far away, I'd suggest getting someone else to organise it.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    okie
    damn, sorry, probably shouldnt have bitten off more than i could chew :/
    skylight
    skylight
    That's ok, I'm sure there's more than one person willing to take it on :)
    Hello there! Thanks for making that intro thread conversation, and like I said, let me know if there's any opportunity for me to help.

On another note: is there going to be an awards discussion thread this year?
    hey skylight, how do you do the local build thing? very confused; don't know my way around the scms >_<.
    skylight
    skylight
    local build will make the changes go live to you but not to anyone else, if you submit anyone will see (which you don't want so don't touch it). save + local build will allow you to see it if you click "preview" next to the file make sure the file has like duck-legs.html on it though otherwise you can't preview it and see.
    skies
    skies
    oh okay, thanks!
    What do you think about using onsite analyses for GPing? My concern is that it'll be kinda unfair for the people who have read the analyses and thus already somewhat know it I guess.
    skylight
    skylight
    nah i mean future ones we're using. and come up with your own then imo, do it for cap mons or something that isn't onsite i dunno.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    okie okie i'll post in the thread soon with one of my own
    Kingler
    Kingler
    yeah i just came up with a para on my own, approximately how long should it be?
    Hey, if I've been approved could i be added to the sixth generations contributions lists? Also are newly-approved GPers allowed to participate in the workshops?
    skylight
    skylight
    i have no problem with latter and yea i still gotta edit things which ill do over next few days
    Kingler
    Kingler
    oh, ok. for the onsite mentor profiles thingy where should i submit it?
    Hey, on the contribution guide:

Player staff members that can be contacted for more information include Scene, Vacate, Hollywood, shaymin, and Antemortem.

Scene isn't a mod anymore but Spydreigon is now a staff member. Hollywood is also loosely involved but I doubt he'd want PMs about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…