Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there anyway I could get the username "Scald" it seems to be inactive on PS, if not what are the requirements.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    no
    Axdevo
    Scald you must be holding a badge and must be global voiced for that!
    Roseyx21
    Roseyx21
    Nah. How do you get a badge?
    Hey Zarel! Sorry to bother you. I'm having trouble recovering my password on Pokemon Showdown. Do you know if there's any way for me to do it without creating a new account?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Ask in the Help room.
    Hey Zeral I don't know whether you will reply or not but i was told that you are the staff member to talk to about earning the ability to use a custom sprite on pokemon showdown do i need to donate or do something else the admin said i had to ask you and then when you was free i had a chance to hear a way to earn one which i really want to
    Hey zarel what is your favorite touhou game?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I like Soku more than other fighting games because bullets mean more in it. It's also fun in other ways. We have a private room for playing Soku in PS; I'm sure you know how to find it.
    Asheviere
    "The room 'iusedalltheserverspaceforlewdtouhouimages' does not exist." I'll figure it out.
    Aevon
    Aevon
    Tell me the room name?i also wna play
    Hey I was wondering if there would be anyway I could get the ps alt "Joe"? It doesn't appear to be being used, at least not in the last year, and if that's true I'd really like to get a hold of it. If that's out of your hands or something you just don't care enough about then I understand. Just figured I'd ask. Thanks either way, man.
    When can I get my custom avatar back
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It's not my fault your avatar is associated with "Growlithe". :| I should be moving it back to "Steamroll", right?
    Steamroll
    Steamroll
    Yeah, I never got it back on either accounts since the server got that big reset.
    Steamroll
    Steamroll
    ilu bby
    Excuse me but I seem to be unable to log or enter any chat in Pokemon Showdown
    when I click join chat it keeps on saying loading and then lot's of advertisement come up I dunno what to even do :(
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You have a virus. Scan with Malwarebytes.
    Zarel. Antgeezy has said that if i pay you in cash, i will get a cool avatar for Showdown. Is this true or is geezy lying to me again?
    Angel & Gengar
    Angel & Gengar
    Sell your soul to satan.
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    Where do i find this Satan. is he on Smogon?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hi sams just wondering if you ever found satan on showdown. if u do, please report him to auth. also while im in the neighborhood zarel im starting a tv show about a gang of youngsters opening an ethical collateral-backed lending / resale store and was wondering if i could have a public room to discuss it? the show is called "child pawn" so it would be cool for the room to be about that too
    Hi, Zarel. Can you help me reset/recover my password in the Smogon Showdown? I really forgot my password.
    My username is 'Dee Em'.

I appreciate your time reading this.

Sincerely.
    haunter
    Private message either myself or Jasmine on Showdown in order to get a password reset link.
    Hello! earlier today i tried making a pokemonshowdown server i got it running and i could join it, the only issue was that every time i get on it would say: my ip is popular for hacking websites and im using a proxy" i never hacked any websites ever,and i dont even know what a proxy is. can someone help me by clearing my ips name so i dont get muted on the server constantly? thanks
    Sorry to bother you on wall post zarel, but I dont know how to PM :p. And I have something very important to talk about in private, can you pm me?
    Jegoro
    Jegoro
    You can PM by clicking someone's name and cthen click "Chat" and a box will appear you can chat there. Or use the command /w [user], [text] . And you can allso go to the help room (/join help) and ask there
    people that use the timer are miss using it can you delete the time or ask one the guys to because they are impatient boo hoo I took a second of your life that what I feel like nobody remembers what Pokemon is a strategy rpg anymore just because of sweepers they are too cocky that why people time you because they are to cocky the timer is being miss use
    Zarel can i have the name Jets. It was made around 2012. and it doesnt seem to be used anymore, i was wondering if I could have it :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…