Bummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi bummer, since you're the art leader, could you tell me if it's alright to use banners from deviantart but adapted? I'm thinking probably not lol
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Might wanna ellaborate on that one. Banners can be fine for tournaments as long as the artist is credited too (unless it's official Pokemon art). But if you wanna use a banner someone else made and alter it, that doesn't sound okay to me, even if they're credited.
    DarkNostalgia
    DarkNostalgia
    Eh ok we just wanted a banner for a project we were doing, I guess we could use another handmade one
    thanks for the reply :)
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Ask the artist if you can use it under those terms, maybe. Either way, this doesn't sound like something that has to be brought to me, as this wouldn't really be seen as a contribution.
    I like that avatar! Its cute how much that cow likes the brush <3
    Bummer
    Bummer
    It's not a goat, it's a cow.

You were right about the brush though.
    Yo, Bummer! Not to suck on you, but your art is fantastic! I was also curious if you were able to do a request, I need a new banner for the UU teambuilding compendium thread I'm managing and I'd really, really love to have your art there.
    hey, i decided to change the name of my smog article because i thought of a better name, and it honestly looks better than "underrated mons in OU." if i need to change it back tho for w/e reason lmk and i will. just wanted to give u a heads up.
    I am very sorry about earlier i am new to this and dont know what i'm doing :(

also please vote on my pole its for my college class ty
    How do you get banners for RMTs?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    You either make them yourself or ask a kind soul to make you one. Although personally, banners aren't what's making RMTs good, just focus on your own descriptions of your team and have nice sprites/images to go with them.
    Radio_Active
    Radio_Active
    Thanks! In my RMTs I find that a banner would make it better.
    hey would you be able to help me improve my art sometime? i'd really love some tips n_n.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Sure. Send me a PM or tag me in your thread if you don't find me online (FF XIII is competing with my attention as of late :M)
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Yeah it's nice. Their poses are really fluent and expressive, always a positive trait to make images speak more to the viewer. Do remember to keep in mind what the light sources are in the image. Right now there are shades and highlights all over the place with no clear origin points, so while one doesn't always have to be strictly in line with the physics, you do need to abide to it in some degree. I'll look forward the next creation!
    lol, i only watched masterchef usa for the drama, its hilarious at times
    Bummer
    Bummer
    People watch it for other reasons?

jk I do watch it for the food aspect, but the drama certainly keeps you hooked.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    i've also watched masterchef australia the food is like miles better relatively, but it's so sappy lol
    I've been wondering, how can one become an approved artist?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Pent
    Pent
    Okay thanks! I just wrote it up. I always wondered what that subforum was for. n.n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…