Imanalt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right now I feel like Smogon is limiting my freedoms that the great Uncle Sam and my lord and savior Jesus Lucifer Christ sacrificed herself for.
    Right now I feel like Smogon is limiting my freedoms that the great Uncle Sam and my lord and savior Jesus Lucifer Christ sacrificed herself for.
    Right now I feel like Smogon is limiting my freedoms that the great Uncle Sam and my lord and savior Jesus Lucifer Christ sacrificed herself for.
    Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
    Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…