Imanalt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I had to compare myself to anyone I would say I remind myself of Jesus Christ, who was a hardworking and independent single black woman living in a greedy Jew world.
    If I had to compare myself to anyone I would say I remind myself of Jesus Christ, who was a hardworking and independent single black woman living in a greedy Jew world.
    If I had to compare myself to anyone I would say I remind myself of Jesus Christ, who was a hardworking and independent single black woman living in a greedy Jew world.
    Right now I feel like Smogon is limiting my freedoms that the great Uncle Sam and my lord and savior Jesus Lucifer Christ sacrificed herself for.
    Right now I feel like Smogon is limiting my freedoms that the great Uncle Sam and my lord and savior Jesus Lucifer Christ sacrificed herself for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…