Frizy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you play today? I'm going to be busy in about 7 hours from now, so hopefully you can find a way to be on before that :D
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK :( he wanted to wait till weekend so I guess I assumed he'd be available but I'm sure we'll find time....
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Frizy can you just send me a message on IRC when you get back we can arrange something? gl w/ cricket
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey just pm me on irc when you get back i should see it
    hi we are paired for walkthrough, I'm on IRC or PS main usually, so let me know when you can play. Wooohoooo
    Hi, we paired for walkthrough tour, I'm EST when do you want to fight?
    blinkie
    blinkie
    i can probably play almost all day tomorrow and also I can play 1-3 PM my time saturday. I should be on PS under username "blinkie" so I can just VM you here if i'm available
    Frizy
    Frizy
    I cant play at that saturday time sorry but would it be possible to play at the time you sent that vm (on any day)?
    blinkie
    blinkie
    Yeah probably i will just vm you here and be on showdown or smogtours if you want
    walkthrough tour when fight? im gmt -6
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey im gmt+10 and i can play pretty much anytime tomorrow and anytime that isnt 1:30pm-5:30pm on the next day
    rural
    rural
    can play tomorrow oo
    hello walkthrough tourney blah blah when fite?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey my timezone is gmt+10 and i should be free all week except for wednesday, so i should be able to play at a time that suits you
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    How about my Wednesday night, at something like 10 PM, which I think is 1 PM Thursday for you?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    sure that should work for me, see you then
    > goes to ladder for reqs
    > wins 9 games in a row
    > 2 ez
    > loses THREE FUCKING MATCHES IN A ROW TO FUCKING ZEN HEADBUTT MISSES OMG
    > *ragequit*

This is why I avoid tournaments now. Imagine the rage that would arise from that, you'd feel it from QLD imo
    Frizy
    Frizy
    ur fault for not using psycho cut. also come on ocn and give me practice games if you're sick of ladder
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Mega Metagross doesn't get Psycho Cut! And yeah alright ill come on in a bit!
    hello. you are my opponent for oras ubers tournament. when will you be avaliable? i should be avaliable on thursday from 10am-10pm (PST). if you can make any of these times, let me know as soon as possible so i can make sure to be on. if you cannot make those times on thursday, let me know when you can be on
    We're paired for the ORAS tournament, when you are available, I'm GMT +1.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    i can make that time although i'd prefer it if it was an hour or two later, but if thats the latest you can do then yeah im okay with playing at 10:30pm your time
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey apparently its a bo3 lol. so would you be able to play the same time as last night or do you want to play at 10:30 your time
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey ill be up at 10:30pm your time tomorrow (well i guess today for you) so lets play then y/n?
    i was going to watch frozen during one of the plane trips but i decided let's watch it when i come to yours n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…