BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello bkc
    we have to fight for doubles tour, I can play weekend nights after 8pm gmt -6 and also over the weekend if thats better
    Keep up your awesome commentaries bro, i feel like i learnt the entire adv ou metagame just by listening to your in depth battle reviews, fucking professior Cronin in the building
    BKC
    BKC
    =]
    Just want you to know, I listened to Kaatharian Life Code, Transylvanian Hunger and Quintessence a while ago. Darkthrone's actually pretty nice even though I can't understand the lyrics at all
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah darkthrone are amazing. lyrics shouldnt matter at all in metal. listen to the entire transilvanian hunger album
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Finished the album, plus a half - dozen Darkthrone songs from assorted albums. Also tried Dissection (Where Dead Angels Lie and Thorns of Crimson Death), plus Lamb of God (Omerta and Vigil)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    My conclusion about metal: That genre is ridiculous(ly intense and amazing). Not quitting my old rock albums but I have to say listening to this stuff is great. TY for introducing me to it.
    Hey Kevin, he have to play for rainbow league. I'm gtm+1 and I'll be available on my mornings and afternoons on the next few days, you tell me
    Hey brah, i see you played dragalge quite a bit, do you have a good spread brah? PM me if you don't want to show it
    dadoux
    dadoux
    :/
    BKC
    BKC
    LOL oops i didnt notice thats my b. hmu on smogtours or irc (preferably irc)
    We have to get this game done I'm free 6:30 and after on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday possibly 8 am and Tuesday 10 am.
    Wanna go transfixing the forbidden blasphemous incantation of the conjuring wintergoat at a grim and frostbitten gay bar?~ :3 <3
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    PSA: I'm a female
    BKC
    BKC
    yes pls
    i don't think i've said this so: great midseason recap, it was really entertaining to read :)
    BKC
    BKC
    ty =]
    Hey, we're meant to fight in the Lvl 1 tourney. I'm GMT -7 and I'm available from approximately 3:00 to 6:00 PM my time on weekdays and from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekends. Contact me soon and we'll try to find a time to play.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    oh

I don't really like waiting lol so maybe we can just play thursday.
    BKC
    BKC
    yo I'm on now if you are
    BKC
    BKC
    yo I didn't catch you last night, I'm on for another ~3 hours and then I'll be on later tonight
    I'm fine with Wednesday for now. I'm gmt-3, how does 9PM(my time) sound to you?
    BKC
    BKC
    that sounds good to me yeah. any backup times you wanna set in case something comes up?
    bruno
    bruno
    i guess Saturday? I'll be on p much all day. But i'll do my best to appear on weds
    BKC
    BKC
    same here, odds are we'll be fine but just in case haha. see you then
    U should watch the rest of my story cuz there r lots of girls before it goes away
    Please record YOUR games!! I wanna watch. Post com is fine!
    BKC
    BKC
    FUCK YOU ok :D
    aim
    aim
    Yessssssssss yessssss yesssssss can i request uptown funk instrumental as bg music LOL
    BKC
    BKC
    suck me lmfao
    Stuff you need in your life: Skagos - Ast (since you like atmospheric black metal and shit and that one's actually good), Wreck and Reference - the whole discog basically (music that'd kinda fit an edgy teenager like you, but i also like it so you don't actually have to be ashamed of it)
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Urfaust - Einsiedler & Geist ist Teufel (their best and you didn't even rate them on rym, get onto that shit), Rosetta - Wake/Lift, and all the 3 albums of Fall of Efrafa.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    also if you dislike any of that go kill you're self xDDDDDDDD
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks you monster. i liked one urfaust album so i'll get on that first
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…