WhiteDMist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    THIS WAS MY MEME OTHERS ARE NOW STEALING IT O:
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    THIEF!!!! >:(
    Anty
    Anty
    at least put a picture of urself in the background like i did :{|}
    Anty
    Anty
    and if u want to see an even worse overused meme look above this vm
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    i'll check mime when i can, and maybe munch if no one else does. Won't promise wigglytuff, i rarely use it and it does jack for me lol.
    Dundies
    ok thank you!
    Hey, can I reserve Choice Band Linoone, as the main analysis lacks that, and I feel like its a big piece missing bc it is one of the best if not the best set at the moment.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    sure
    Raiza
    Raiza
    also would you mind checking Furfrou? It only needs a last check and both Magnemite and Scorp haven't used it enough to provide one.
    oh i thought that you could nominate a suspect for future purposes as well, guess it was badly timed though
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    You could, not saying I disagree. Just no reason to when tier shifts are only 5 days away. They may not be drastic, but the metagame shifts all the time. Hurrying it won't make too much of a difference, so it's fine to just enjoy the ride :>
    Kingler
    Kingler
    aa i see n_n, i'll prolly elaborate after shifts then :O
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Yeah that's fine. Give it a week or so for everyone to get acclimated, and we can talk about suspecting stuff again.
    Hey, can I do Specially Defensive Clefairy, I talked with Anty, which was the creator of the main analysis, and I got told it was fine for him to add that.
    Hello WhiteDMist, I was looking through the PU Analysis Reservation Thread and saw that Lunatone wasn't on the list. You mind if I can write the analysis for it? Also other pokemon such as Seviper and other C rank mons could be added to the list in case other people wanna write them up.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    You can take Lunatone, just post in the reservation thread. No, I will not release the C ranks, they are not high priority and there are still stuff that have yet to be reserved.
    TONE
    TONE
    Alright, thanks again.
    WhiteDMist, I was looking at the PU Analysis Reservation Thread because I believe I have created a viable set for Emolga. However, it is not on the list (and it is currently in E Rank). I would like permission to write up an analysis.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Post the set in the pu analysis discussion thread first, and let the qc team discuss it. If they think it is worth a set, then go for it.
    hi WhiteDMist. just wanted to point out that on the PU analysis reservation thread, it says Mr.Mime is available but i've reserved it and am about to go through QC checks. thanks :]
    Dundies
    also, scorp said he probably wont be doing the last QC check for Torkoal, so do you mind doing it?
    hey wdm, a lot of the pu analyses are quite old and some haven't been updated so i was wondering if they could be moved to l&o
    Kingler
    Kingler
    glaceon is one, i thought basculin hadn't been updated accidentally
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    many of the ones near the bottom are ones that the writer did update, but that the qc team hasn't gotten around to checking. I won't discount the work these guys did i it wasn't their fault. For the ones that have not been updated even after being commented on, those I will give a short time to edit, or I'll lock and move them, yes.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    welp mb then/ that seems fair ^.^
    [21:20:42] @Dell: march 10
    [21:20:48] @Dell: dell v white will happen
    [21:20:51] @Dell: tell him this
    HYYYPE
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    tell him to remind me then :p
    COME AT ME BRUH!
    Anty
    Anty
    HYPPPEEE
    PU deserves to be an official tier, js. It's really developed into something else, alright.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Thanks. Too bad it's not really my decision but I'm glad you enjoy it!
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    You're welcome! It's nice to experiment with the 'lesser' Pokémon, to put it like that, especially when so many of them can differ greatly from their evolutions. PU is a lot of fun.
    hey since my Grumpig analysis got stuck could you try to check and give it the last stamp
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    I'm on my phone right now, but I'll look it over at least. I haven't really used grumpig though so we'll see what happens
    Raiza
    Raiza
    yeah that happened to other qc members too rip
    Hello, just a small question:

Will all Fully Evolved Pokemon get an analysis for PU? If so, could I take Dedenne?

Oh, and late- congratulations with your bday!
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    For the moment yes. That said, there are so many more relevant mons (I would even use Pikachu over it) that you should focus on one of them instead.
    Politoad
    Politoad
    so I guess I can't take it (yet), right?
    Hey WDM. Since Animalityy dropped Rampardos, can I finish it? I only have one other PU analysis that is not done yet which is Monferno, and that one is really simple and is just waiting for checks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…