Smogon Forums

Artemisa
I can play around this time until like 4-5 hours from now on Monday / Wednesday/ Friday. Saturday it would have to be afternoon, Sunday all day just give me a time.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Oh, I understand that, you are GMT -5. So it's too late/early (should be 1.00 - 6.00 am for me!) in weekdays. So I think it's better for us if we look for schedule that on weekend. I'll write you when I'll be available to play, considering ours time zones.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Okay, I could play today from 10.30 pm to 11.30 pm my time. Otherwise we could schedule for weekend om my afternoon/evening as far as midnight my time.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Okay, I could play today from 10.30 pm to 11.30 pm my time. Otherwise we could schedule for weekend om my afternoon/evening as far as midnight my time. But I ask you to tell exactly when you can play, so I can join precisely at/around this time.
Artemisa
I'll be there around that time.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Sorry man, but today I could have a unexpected commitment. Is it the same on weekend?
Artemisa
Sure
The Quasar
The Quasar
Well, I'm on LC PS channel as far as 11.30 pm my time (about until 3 hour from now)
The Quasar
The Quasar
My alts (The Quasar or Mark Venture)
The Quasar
The Quasar
Hi Artemisia, we have to play for SPLC again. I'm quite busy this weekend, but I think we could play next week evening my time. Tell me when you are available.
The Quasar
The Quasar
When you can play for SPLC? I'm available all evening my time (9.00 - 11.00 pm).
Artemisa
So is like 4 hours from now good?
The Quasar
The Quasar
That's right. I can't play now because I'm working.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Tell me what day/time you prefer