Imanalt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why would you use lube if you could use your own precum?
    btw if you want to learn how to use your own precum as lube, contact me at JohnnyWarren@gmail.com and you can get a free book :p
    Why would you use lube if you could use your own precum?
    btw if you want to learn how to use your own precum as lube, contact me at JohnnyWarren@gmail.com and you can get a free book :p
    If I had to compare myself to anyone I would say I remind myself of Jesus Christ, who was a hardworking and independent single black woman living in a greedy Jew world.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    strong spam
    TROP
    TROP
    taking a small break
    spamming again in 1 or 2 hours
    If I had to compare myself to anyone I would say I remind myself of Jesus Christ, who was a hardworking and independent single black woman living in a greedy Jew world.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…