Lyconik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mind posting a replay for that set you posted? It's for the sake of the thread for confirmation purposes. Any tour game it was used in will work.
    Hi Lyconik, I'm your opponent for R1 of the Any Tier Tour :o I'm GMT -5 (I think) and available from around 3:30-6 pm on weekdays (my time), and my schedule for the weekend is usually all over the place, so just lemme know beforehand if you wanna play then and at what time. When would you like to play?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Looks like we have gotten a three day extension :o I'll be available same times as I mentioned before (GMT -4 is my timezone, sry about tht), so just pm me on the server :o
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Let's play tomorrow so
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Cool :]
    hi, we're paired for spl. i'm gmt -3 and i should be available on friday (5-9pm on my time), saturday (4-10pm on my time) and sunday (1-10pm on my time). please let me know when you want to play beforehand
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    I can play at 6 p.m your time on saturday.
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    perfect. i'll be at #spl and #baril
    Let me know when you can play first blood today. also congrats on your trophy! :)
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Hum I can play right now, see me on french room of PS
    Hey, when do you want to play for ost? I can only really do Wednesday - Friday next week, pretty much any time if that's ok. Timezone is GMT
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Friday next week work well. I'm gmt+1 and you ?
    Dark_380
    Dark_380
    Yeah that's fine, gmt here so only an hour difference.
    Hi, we are supposed to fight for First Blood R4. I'm GMT -5 and available on weekends on smogtours. What time(s) can you battle?
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    I can play on wednesday or thursday. Gmt+1
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Alright, message me here when you're on smogtours.
    I dont know if I'll be able to play tomorrow because I just learned a few hours ago I may have to go to a workshop tomorrow for University. I'll let you know what like 3 pm EST 9 your time if I'm able to make an exccuse to not go. IF I dont respond, I'm probably not going to be able to get out of it. Can you play during the weekdays?
    chimpact
    chimpact
    if not, i asked hugo and he said we have the weekend to get it done.
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Friday is better so, I can't play this weekend.
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Sorry I can't play today due to IRL stuff. I will be able to play sunday.
    i'll be on smogtours a little bit after 5 EST, 11 GMT + 1. I get off work at 5 tomorrow.
    OMg so sorry. I forgot about our game. I can play today if you want. I am free approx 6pm from time until midnight your time. Really sorry man. Just give me like an hour or two notice at least. but I can get online anytime in that window.
    Yo friend we have to OCL. I am gmt-5 and free reasonably close to all day this weekend. When you want to play?
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Let's play sunday. I'm gmt+1. Is 7 p.m my time good ?
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    yes see you sunday
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    i'm on smogtour.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…