atomicllamas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• atomicllamas
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    Are we getting new art for the vr thread sometime soon? After this suspect (assuming both get banned) only 2 of the pokemon on the picture will be in the tier lol
    Are we getting new art for the vr thread sometime soon? After this suspect (assuming both get banned) only 2 of the pokemon on the picture will be in the tier lol
    when we playin for splc? im -5
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I'm GMT -5 as well, when works for you?
    boo836
    boo836
    any day but today lmao. I'm almost always on lc room. Boo836 normally, but also "The Yiff King" is my suspect alt
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    okay, I'll catch you tomorrow
    Why would you use lube if you could use your own precum?
    btw if you want to learn how to use your own precum as lube, contact me at JohnnyWarren@gmail.com and you can get a free book :p
    Why would you use lube if you could use your own precum?
    btw if you want to learn how to use your own precum as lube, contact me at JohnnyWarren@gmail.com and you can get a free book :p
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
    do you mod the forums for free
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    20/10
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    moon could have been cress :(

SUSPECT WEN
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    That was the joke, idk how people don't get it :/, also it's next suspect
    Raseri
    Raseri
    but its countered by sd drapion how can it be broken
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    its an event legendary, I can't use it too
    tell molk he forgot to suspect druddigon
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    will do!
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    Hey, when do you wanna battle for the random tournament?
    ck49
    ck49
    We seem to be on at similar times so if you have to leave that's fine, we should arrange a time fairly easily.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I mean I'm on so if you are ready that would be cool
    ck49
    ck49
    Alright, I'm ready with my team, and I'm online as ck49, if you're still around.
    卐 This is the windmill of friendship and tolarance 卐 Repost if you also tolerate and love your friends 卐
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    it is almost the 12th
    where are you kiddo
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    idk what ur talking about
    TROP
    TROP
    nice removing the status
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…