Tesung
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you wanna battle for rupl? I'm on smogtours but if you can't battle now, I'm gmt+1 and can usually battle during my evenings.
    also fwiw i want stakes tomorrow

i win you acknowledge me as the better player until the end of time

you win i'll change my smog password to 18 random characters and leave smogon forever after upl

deal or no deal.
    BKC
    BKC
    deal lol
    Can u still do hydreigon cup w me and pdc, cuz fuga said u were on his team o.o you gotta stick with us for the dream team.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    nah i agreeed to be with u guys
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ok sweet. Free tour, lets win.
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    friends ^_^
    Hi what about playing doubles circuit today around 10 pm gmt +2?
    Tesung
    Tesung
    that may work, it might have to be a bit later
    Aurious
    Aurious
    I could play until 1 am gmt +2. U can just send me a vm and Ill come on Stours.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    on tours
    When did you want to play for UPL? I'm gmt +10, and the best time for me will be the weekend, however with prior notice I can do most of the times in the week barring university lectures.
    yo man picked you up for my rupl squad, feel free to give us a visit at #Rhyperiors whenever you feel like it :)

we have texas too btw!!!
    Ill be available from 6pm EST to 9pm EST if you wanna play.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    can u do tomorrow? I will be almost completely free and I would prefer it (could make tonight if needed)
    Ojama
    I'd prefer tonight if possible but if you really can't then tomorrow is fine I guess
    sup bro, we're paired for nu tour, when do you wanna play
    Tesung
    Tesung
    we are both active enough on weekends, wanna just meet up then? if it doesnt work we can arrange
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    weekend sounds good
    Are you avaiable to play for NU tour? we have until tomorrow
    Tesung
    Tesung
    oh, iddnt realise there was a sub. i can play now. ou room as tesung
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    I cant play, so you can take the win , i dont think they can sub until friday that will be the day I can play :(
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I'm gonna be taking a long ass train home (canceled flight) starting in 3 hours so anytime after then is cool
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    Nice. I'll be on tonight.
    When do you wanna play for the Rainbow League? I can play Friday evening (im GMT +0 btw), Saturday or Sunday
    when are we playing G?
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    THIS ISNT OK
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    i overestimated my ability to build a good team fast enough, and obvi this week matters a lot. sorry for being a shitty john lol.

also i realize that that looked sketchy as shit, but i swear i didn't even know i was playing OU this week before i saw the matchups. i just legit like seeing someone build their own teams, not follow the standard mold and be good doing it. looking forward to our game =]
    Tesung
    Tesung
    its all good ;)
    I got subbed in over husk for week 5, sunday would work best for me as i need a bit of time to prepare and stuff
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I will probably have some relatives at home at that time and it would be a bit annoying for me (even if not impossible), what about 4 pm?
    Tesung
    Tesung
    That should work, anytime Sunday should work cuz I don't have work like I thight I did. Gl
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    alright perfect, u2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…