[00:39] <imouto> ebeast: do not ban druddigon
    [00:39] <ebeast> .choose ban druddigon, do not ban druddigon
    [00:39] <imouto> ebeast: ban druddigon
    [00:39] <ebeast> .choose ban druddigon, do not ban druddigon
    [00:39] <imouto> ebeast: ban druddigon
    ebeast
    ebeast
    Banned
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care,
    TROP
    TROP
    I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care,
    Minus
    Minus
    I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    you have been visited by the ghost of foresight lucario, post this in at least 5 other chats or foresight lucario will come to your house and show you how tactical it really is
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl. If you don't post this in at least 5 other chats alexwofl will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    Hey (BAN ME PLEASE)s,
    My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
    TROP
    TROP
    This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
    Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all (BAN ME PLEASE)s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
    Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    卐 This is the windmill of friendship and tolarance 卐 Repost if you also tolerate and love your friends 卐
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful.
    TROP
    TROP
    I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    atomicllamas
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    where is your trophy point
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    molk didn't give me one :[
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…