fatty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey fetty when do you wana play for ost im ready whenever so lets pkay asap dude (gmt+0)
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    rather not play on the weekend btw but yeh deadlines sunday lmk when you're about
    fatty
    fatty
    What's your name on smog tours if you're still on? I'll meet you on. Sorry I've been on spring break so haven't had computer access so that's why I've been such a vagine
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    problems

its fine man lets just try and get it done
    Hey, what times work for you for SPLC? I should be around a lot this week
    fatty
    fatty
    hey sorry i got caught up, if you can still play I can
    OP
    OP
    yee get online
    OP
    OP
    Yo what's the deal, can you play now or n?
    When do you want to fight for lcpl? GMT +0 here. I'd prefer to play sometime after 5pm my time and hopefully at the weekend as i'm swamped this week.
    fatty
    fatty
    I can play all day tomorrow and probably on Saturday
    does any time till 1:45 ish gmt-5 work for you today? if not we can try 2:40-4 on wednesday thursday or friday
    fatty
    fatty
    Yeah I'll be on in a bit
    Star
    Star
    im on rn in the lc room so message me whenever
    when fight for splc?
    fatty
    fatty
    I can play today after 2 if that's cool?
    g
    g
    idk what timezone you are as im gmt+1 but i will be free today from now to like 22 my time with some pauses
    fatty
    fatty
    Sorry, I'm gmt-5. Yeah later should work
    We're playing in SPLC, anytime suit you best? I'm gmt -5 and I'm busy Friday and Saturday but any other day works.
    Hi, we're facing for the allstars tournament, my timezone is GMT+1, yours? and when would you prefer playing? :]
    ftwhero
    ftwhero
    i guess normal server is fine, you can find me as ftwhero
    ftwhero
    ftwhero
    I'll hand you the win because for some weeks i wont be able to use electronic stuff, good luck with your next matches!
    fatty
    fatty
    you sure man?
    We have to play for the farm league. I'm GMT +1 tell me when you can play.
    hi
    when you can play for farm league?
    merry xmas o/
    fatty
    fatty
    I work from 12-8, but yeah I can be on before that in the morning
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    sorry bout that, i had one problem...
    so, what do u think bout tomorrow?
    in your time :D
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    well fatty, i'm on vacation, so, tell me a day and one time you could play :D
    if you prefer, you can contact me on facebook fb.com/JulioEndou
    Hey man, we're paired for the Ubers Open R1. I'm GMT -6 (close to you if you're actually from Michigan xD) and I can play almost every night from 8:30sh afterwards and from 5:00-7:30 on weekdays. What time and date would work best for you?
    Fatty, we are paired for Nu Open, round one. How you know. I'm GMT +2 and I'd prefer to play next week from Wednesday 10th September (9.00 - 11.00 pm my time). Tell me about.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Fatty, I'll write you tomorrow, so I could tell you when I'm avalaible to play, considering also your GMT.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Well, I could play on friday from 9.00 to 11.00 pm my time. Otherwise, I could play in weekend from 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm or 8.00/11.00 pm. I don't tell you another time because your GMT is -5 and I don't think you could play (too early or too late for you). Tell me about.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    When you would play in weekend?
    wanna play now?
    fatty
    fatty
    yeah where at?
    mael
    mael
    in the ru channel on ps main? I'll be there as spirit bird
    lc open wen fite, im gmt+1
    fatty
    fatty
    i can play all day tomorrow, and i can accommodate after that. im gmt-5
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    Cool ill try to see you tomorrow then
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    you gonna be able to fight today?
    Hey, we're paired for broken Memories tour, my timezone is gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    fatty
    fatty
    i can play tomorrow all day, but other than that im going to have to play limited hours at night. im gmt-5
    mael
    mael
    I'll be online for a few hours now, and probably tomorrow the entire day, so I guess we should be able to find some time to play.
    You can take the win for the Broken Memories Minitour. I'm really busy atm and won't have the time to really do this tourney. Goodluck with future rounds.
    Greetings. We need to battle for the UU Broken Memories Minitour. My GMT is +8:00. When is a good time for you to battle?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…