Inflikted
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• honestly I have no clue how I have so many posts. If you were to check my giveaway thread my trade thread and my posting's maybe it adds up. I spend a lot of time trying to help out others when I can:)
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    that wasn't meant to be a serious question but thanks anyway n_n!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ehh see yah:)
    SINIORA CE UN UOMO PE LEI
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Nah quasi tutti i dialoghi sono dei capolavori

È ELEVATA. VORREI AGGUANTARLA.

COMPIACE I MIEI ISTINTI ANIMALESCHI

DEVO METTERTI IN RIIIGAH
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Lory del santo, con la sua originale concezione del romanticismo, ha cambiato la mia vita. Le devo tutto. Grazie Lory.
    trev
    trev
    Frase adatta per concludere la tua recensione!
    hey can you play friday now or doesn t that work? just saying sunday won t work for me because i ll write a classtest monday :(
    Steve Angello
    Okay than lets have an impressive last battle And good luck in your Future :) see you later !
    Steve Angello
    I m in 10 minutes there. Had to Drive car now Smoking some cigs to cool down :-)
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    sure dw just chall me on smogtours when you're on :]
    Hey wanna play friday?:) i am gmt +1
    Steve Angello
    and can we agree on no mega metagross? would be a very good move of you !
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    yo i'm not sure if i'll be able to play friday (i have very limited free time this week), would you be able to play some time on weekend if i can't?

I also agree with playing without gross, that thing shouldn't still be in the tier...
    Steve Angello
    Yeah i won t be a (BAN ME PLEASE) if you can play Thursday its fine or Like lunchtime saturday it would be good :)

I am happy to Here that cuz i don t want meta to be in OU
    yo, i´d be on for now, waiting at smogtours!
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    o i thought "a lil bit later" ahah
    i'll make some final edits to my team, drink something and i'll be ready to go
    Pardon, please, the narrow confinement of your limbs; Unfortunately, it's necessary for your correction.
    Hi brother inflikted, we shall battle sometime on friday afternoon-evening if you free? If not then saturday evening and sunday both after 8pm gmt+0 is fine hehe
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Saturday at 9 pm gmt +0 would be perfect for me
    lemme volv my zard y that 2hkos his entire team on turn 124 - inflikted :[
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    i fucked up - inflikted :[
    im gmt -8, friday is the best day for me
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I'm gmt +1 and usually available from 9 pm to 11:30 pm. Friday should work for me but my schedule is a bit uncertain this week, so I'll let you know asap if anything comes up
    Sinclair
    Sinclair
    ill be on around 2pm my time then
    Ma quanto è figa quella copertina dei Creator che hai come avatar? *-*
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Kreator pls ç_ç

E sì i miei meravigliosi gusti musicali mi portano anche ad avere i migliori avarar n_n
    TheRosenRot
    È da un sacco che non li ascolto, mica mi ricordo bene il loro nome, lol.
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    dovresti ;(

jk
    Hey man, we haven't met but respect for the way you handled that ton of bad hax in that game against Ben Gay and stayed classy about it (no pun intended). Not a lot of people would have that good sportsmanship especially because he never apologized. I didn't see anyone else say this, so just wanted to tell you!
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I wasn't really happy after the match but I think there's no point in making salty posts or comments as it's not the opponent's fault... Just say gg and move on

Also thanks I appreciate it ^_^
    If I'm able to record your game against Ben Gay, I'm using the bus brothers picture for the thumbnail :] yn?
    spl fight when :O? i am good on weekends at any rsnable time gmt-8. if you have another time in mind, do tell so we can arrange something that we can both agree on. am a big fan of your innovation :)!
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    how about 20-30 min after kg vs kratos :x
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I don't rly want to be annoying but i'll have to wake up very early tomorrow x_x do you know when it is? kg couldn't tell me an exact time
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    k give me 20 minutes from now and ill be on, sry for the inconvenience
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…