Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when bw cup r4? gmt-5 can play weekdays at 6pm onwards
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    sure. i can tentatively play sat at 5 but sun @ 5 is gonna be 100%
    Meridian
    Meridian
    sun @5 your time is fine by me then ! feel free to drop a vm whenever you're available, if you can/want to play earlier, i won't mind :)
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    ill be able to play tonight at 5, if you're down
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    le fuck des tiékar de marseille tmtc
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sisi
    hey man. we play for r4 of the hydreigon cup. when do you want to play? Im UTC -4.
    Hello. We're playing for Clear Skies round 1. I'm down to play Sunday on deadline day as Friday and Saturday I have other cup matches and need to prepare. Pick a time that works and we'll get it done.
    hey, we're paired for spl. i'm gmt +1, and i'm free to play on wednesday, friday, and saturday, all from 6pm to 11pm
    Hey, when spl?:)
    I am gmt +1 and i can mostly play on my evenings
    Meridian
    Meridian
    ahah, got the same problem with today man, can play tonight, but probably a lot later actually, or maybe not, i don't even know, but i rly can't ensure you that i'll be available at 11pm.

So let's play tomorrow, if you're only there at 10pm, it's perfectly fine no worries, i'll probably just wait for you on smogtours :]
    xray
    xray
    okay, so sunday?:D
    xray
    xray
    I will be there at least at 9:30 pm (gmt +1)
    Hey idk why you remvoed your vm on my wall, but I can play today if you want to, weekend is fine too like you suggested. Im same timezone and v active so should be able to get this done
    hi im your new opp since juanpa couldn't get any battle done... im gmt-4, i am fully available from wednesday afternoon.
    Meridian
    Meridian
    hey man, i can probably play tonight but it's gonna be later than 9pm GMT+2 for sure, however, something behind let's say 11pm tonight/1am tomorrow (GMT+2) could be fine
    Do you want to play at that time? :]
    Meridian
    Meridian
    ok dude, find me on smogtours tonight from 8pm gmt+2 until the end of the deadline, i'll be ready
    cya
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    ok i can play in some time later (im occupied now with studies x.x)
    This week I'm pretty busy so I'd like to play next week. Tell me your available times, I'm GMT-5 btw.
    Meridian
    Meridian
    thx for answering dude. hm, 1pm gmt -5 might be a bit to early, will he be available at 2pm gmt -5 ? would be perfect for me. if he really can't, ill try to be available at 1pm his time, but probably won't be able to be there before this time.
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    you there?
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    ?_?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…