Vinc2612
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo when do u wanna fight for return of the king?
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    ill be on smog tours if u wann play rn
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm at work sorry, I can't play now

Since I'm hosting the Tour tomorrow, then we could play right after it. That should be a decent time for you, and I'll be online until the end.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    umm ok ill try my best to meet it anywayss gl :]
    we need to fight as you are probably aware as you made the match up for me to fight you
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    We will play on the weekend I guess since you are EDT afair
    I should be free both days morning and evening, afternoon depending on the weather
    hey bud, you don't know me but i know you ;]

we're matched for Return of the Kings, im gmt -7. I've got school and moving complications, but you can probably catch me on IRC.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am GMT+2 so I guess we will play during the weekend.
    Saturday or Sunday around Tour time should be great for me
    Hey man did you get my reply to your post that you sent to me on my wall
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I did, I told you I was available Sunday up to 11pm and you answered Monday at 12:30 am
    On the weekdays I am available up to 11pm my zone as well,
    Digital Sound
    Digital Sound
    Oh, I must've forgot about your timezone, I'm sorry that I didn't battle you sooner or later, but good luck in the tour
    okay man I am 1 hour behind you choose a good time for us to play and let me know. Best is late evening but I can be flexible if you need
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am sorry, my connection is down since yesterday, I need to change my equipment. If I finish my work early today I can fix it, Saturday in the worst case. I'll VM you once it's done.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    It is fixed now, Friday before Tour is fine for me. I should be on around 10:30 your zone
    tml
    tml
    I am on smogtours, if you don't make it tonight I must admit I prefer to spend my weekends on other things than Pokemon. So another time during the week will be fine for me if not I will allow you the win.
    Hey we can't play on Monday like you suggested because the deadline is today. I'm available for most of today so just let me know when you're online.
    Hello Vinc, we're paired for 2nd round of Funkasaurus tour(dpp bo3 uu ou ubers). My timezone is GMT+0, I can play anytime before 10pm my time. Let me know what time works best, you can find me in ubers/lc irc rooms as 'abs'.
    absdaddy
    Hey, update - I will have internet access throughout weekend so let's play when it fits best for you. Preferably today later / tomorrow
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am on SmogTours now for the next hour, otherwise I am free tomorrow the whole day
    absdaddy
    crashed
    Take win
    sup vince, we're matched up for the dubs seasonal. when's a good time for it? i'd prefer it either earlier in the week (monday - wednesday), or after 5pm (gmt-5) on friday, since i have school stuff to deal with most of thursday and friday
    Bonjour ,capitaine qu'elle est la LU pour cete demi final contre les wish makers?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Salut !
    La même que la semaine dernière, tu es en LC
    Roi Pika
    Roi Pika
    ok je ferais tout pour apporter 1point a notre equipe =)
    Depuis quand t'a recupéré tes badges et que t'es modo ? oO
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Depuis la fin de mes exams, genre fin janvier
    we're paired for walkthrough tour this round. I'm on spring break so p much any time works for me just let me know when you're available. I'm GMT-8
    Hello. We're paired up for SPL this week. I prefer not to play this weekend because of other commitments and ST going on. I'm EST GMT -5. So let me know what's good for you. Wednesday or Thursday preferably if possible or Friday morning I could do. I see you in Francais all the time so we'll get it done.
    hey vinc we're playing for spl. when do you wanna play? I have exams this week so saturday and sunday work best. my timezone's gmt -5, I'm available after 1 pm my time both days.
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    Sorry, but saturday I'll only be free after 4 :x
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Saturday should work but I can't be 100% sure. Sunday is good around 1-5pm your zone
    Best of luck for your exams ;)
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    let's do Sunday, 3 pm my time.
    Je suis dispo ce soir et demain jusqu'à 18h (dîner en famille oblige). J'ai match de foot dimanche 19h donc je suis dispo également dimanche jusqu'à 18h.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    j'ai eu une semaine chargée, désolé de pas avoir pu te contacter. On a qu'à dire ce soir 17h, mais demain aprem me va aussi en backup
    Ojama
    Ajd 17h me va mais si t'es pas prêt demain c ok
    when do you want to play for the PU tournament? gmt -5 and can play most of sunday and monday
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I VMed you past week and you said that we can play today evening (gmt +1). I should be available from 8 to 11 pm
    Sweep
    err we didn't see each other on smogtours uring that interval, but i'd be happy to play from 8-11 PM your time today
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I may be late today, but tomorrow will make it
    yo are you free today for OCL? Sorry for the late notice
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Don't worry about the late notice, I was busy this week so I planned to VM tonight.
    I can play now (on smogtours), in 6 hours, tomorrow 10am-noon or 9-11pm (GMT +1)
    Nova
    Nova
    let's play in 6 hours, I'll meet you on smogtours then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…