pokebasket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same as the hdp below, when do you want to play? We have the same timezone, im mostly avaiable during weekends if its cool for ya!
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    hey, well, I have 2 exams this week, so yes, Friday or weekend should work
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Aight, seeya on the vveekend then :)
    Hi, we have to play for the HPL, when do you want to make it done? I'm available at almost anytime, GMT+1
    Chirac
    Chirac
    I'm here if you can, connected on smogtours.
    Chirac
    Chirac
    Arf I missed you by half an hour earlier, i've been there til now hoping you'll reconnect but you didn't :(

I'll reconnect later tonight, maybe i'll catch you at the beginning of the ST.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Well, I'm waking up early tomorrow so I don't think I'll stay here much longer. If you don't come soon, what about playing on Sunday at ST time?
    yo, we play for the any tier tour. i'm gmt+8 and i'm available mainly in the evenings my time from tuesday/wednesday/friday, when is good for you? i also have a wider range of availability on the weekends.
    Hello, we have to play for the Doubles seasonal, when could you play ? I'm GMT+1 and can play pretty much when you when except for thurdsay between 4 and 7pm and friday between 2 and 7pm, my time :)
    We R DNA
    We R DNA
    Hey man, sorry for the lack of answer, I was busier than I thought I would be :x But now I can play from now to the deadline, so hit me up when you want to play
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    now?
    We R DNA
    We R DNA
    Hey, sorry about yesterday, I was already in my bed at that time :x If you want to play, I can now, I'm HaxW.We R DNA on Smogtours and I should be able to play tomorrow too
    hey when do you want to play for the dpp bo3 tour? I'm eastern time
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    From Thursday. I'm GMT+1
    BKC
    BKC
    any time you'd like to play then?
    BKC
    BKC
    is thursday
    rainbow league fite when? :o
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    As I've said in the conversation, I'm just available until Saturday, so I think that day is ok
    Hi we have rainbow league match. I'm busy this weekend and don't really have time to make a team for this so would you mind playing some time Tuesday? Anytime after 7pm should afaik. (I have some people visiting for a bit which is why the schedule is hectic).
    YABO
    YABO
    i can do noon my time since i have morning class until then. I might be a few minutes late but I can be there.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Ok. Send me.a.message when.you enter
    YABO
    YABO
    online now
    I'm on smogtours right now if you want to play before Smogon Tour begins.
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    since both you and me already lost, let's get this done asap
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    bleh,, take the win
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    sorry, I was playing for another tourney.

I can play now
    Hi, pokebasket. Looks like we are opponents in the ADV-tournament! My timezone is also GMT+1. When do you want to play? I'm not as active as I used to be, but I'll try to be available. If you are using IRC a lot, I can start going there again.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I hardly ever enter to the IRC, but I'm active here or on Skype.

I'm GMT+1 as well, so I think we should play this Friday or at the weekend
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Friday or Saturday would be good!
    Endeby
    Endeby
    So when do you want to play?
    rainbow league when? I'm GMT -3 and usually available after 10PM. If that doesn't work for you we can try to figure out something else.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Ok but well, this tourney is so funny and this is the colour final. I want the extension so please, ask reymedy
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    apparently we still have this weekend to play, so let's try on sunday after smogon tour as we planned from the beggining?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Ok but maybe after is too late. During ST or when both of us are out
    looks like we're up for a tier i know this time, im still the same time zone but i also have school all week so we gonna have to actually pick a time and not just play a guess game this time
    We're paired for bh tour, when u wanna play? (I'm gmt -5)
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    tomorrow night for example, or in the weekend. GMT+1
    Hey, looks like we both missed the scheduled time for no excuses tour. Would you be able to play any time during the next few hours, or will we just have to reschedule for some time during this week?
    hi spl farm league
    gmt -6. i like nights my time (8-11 pm)
    what works for you
    finally
    finally
    i can try to play 24 hours from ^ that post
    finally
    finally
    i will also try to be online in 3 hours from now
    finally
    finally
    and from ^ that point on, i will just keep PS open. i will be in the doubles room.
    btw why did you use the nick blindenfussball vs me? I was like "wtf does he know I speak german and is he trying to poke me a lil bit or something?"
    mael
    mael
    hahahaha dein Deutsch ist aber ganz gut, dafür dass du es in der Schule gelernt hast^^
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    jajaja danke schön ^^ Ich übe es immer wenn ich kann
    mael
    mael
    wenn du einfach reden möchstest, um dein Deutsch zu verbessern, kannst du dich gerne bei mir melden.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…