Terraquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play no johns tour?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i could play friday almost any time except 10am-2pm german time and saturday any time
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    maybe before/after stour?
    MikeDawg
    Either of those should be fine.
    Hey, just a quick reminder, but your first GP check is ready to be implemented on the Ludicolo analysis
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    did that a long time ago, but forgot to edit the thread title. thanks for the reminder
    Week 6 - DPP OU
    Friday, April 17th, 6 PM Eastern - Funkasaurus, Terraquaza, Steve Angello

hi hello, i found out that i can't host this tour, just wondering if you could cover for me that day, thanks 8)
    Hey! Sorry to bother you, you recently commented on a rmt I had, was just wondering. I agree with the heatran idea, but don't really know about having 2 me gas on the same team. What do you think? Thank you btw
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i would try out the team with heatran, see which pokemon are still problems and then use something to cover that weakness, 2 megas in a team can work sometimes, but you can try out gengar too and just see how it goes
    hihi we play for Doubles Season r2. Based off of timezones from when we played before, you're 10 hours behind me. I can play 7-8pm on saturday my time which should be 9-10am saturday your time. Is this good with you?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    depends, because i will be on a premier challenge saturday (sunday too but theres just one tournament that should end before 7pm)

so probably sunday, but i really cant say if i'll make it
    GiraGoomy
    GiraGoomy
    9am my time is 11pm your time. I can play saturday morning then my time which is friday night your time. I can also do 7pm friday my time which is 9am friday your time.

I'd assume you'd want to get some sleep for the event or even finish off your team so friday night is probably not the best for you. Our timezones aren't the best unfortunately, so can you play friday morning?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    Yeah i can play friday morning!
    Hey you sent me a message on irc, but I was asleep at the time. If you still want me to take a look at the analysis just send me it here or try again on irc. I'll be on all day today.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    Wont be able to do it today. But thanks for letting me know, i will do it later :D
    Hey man we're paired up for Smogon Doubles Premier League. I'm GMT +11 and can play from 6-9pm on weekdays or 9am-12pm on saturday (my time). What times are you available?
    GiraGoomy
    GiraGoomy
    If that's the case I'll just politely ask finally for a 1.5 hour extension since this is the only possible time for me to play you on your sunday.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    I could play saturday too if thats better for you
    GiraGoomy
    GiraGoomy
    no I can play sunday, I'm just saying that really the only time we can play is 9am your time just due to timezones and time constraints. 9am shouldn't be too early, but if it turns out to be i'm sure finally will allow that brief extension n_n
    Aye bro we fight for pre pokebank can you fite this weekend? I'm gmt -6 just let me know sum
    when do you wanna play for ost?
    im mainly available evenings and weekend gmt+0
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i'm available on:
    monday (7-pm-10pm)
    tuesday (7pm-10)
    wednesday (5pm-10pm)
    thursday (6pm-10pm)

pick a time you want
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    monday about 7/8pm should be fine ill get you on smogoturs unless u wanna play on a different server
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    alright
    hey are u on now? almost 5 pm ur time
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    im back, tell me if you can play in the next 3-4 hours
    inscribe
    inscribe
    I'm at school from 7 to 4, high school takes up some time. I have no school on Friday so I can do whatever time there, or we can just arrange a time after 4
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i don't have time this week, tell the host about it
    Contacted you earlier but you wern't ready, hit me up in #doubles whenever you're ready.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    I will probably be ready at wednesday-friday (new teams etc)
    Stratos
    theres a planned power outage in my building from 11 am to 2 pm eastern, obviously if its till 2 pm precisely that wont affect us but i might be a little late, or we might have to reschedule (my next class is at 3:30)
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i will be on for a while then, but rescheduling would work too
    Stratos
    turns out that the power outage doesnt remove my wifi
    Old things I said still apply, I'll be on irc a lot, hit me up when you're free.
    Terraquaza
    makiri
    makiri
    I saw you asking for me in doubles, I was not around then, will likely be around tomorrow same time though.
    we have to fight for doubles major. I'm partial to playing on saturday, I'm available pretty much anytime then. Tomorrow could work too. What's your availability in the weekend?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    today and saturday is good, i will come to #doubles then since youre pretty active
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…