Cherub Agent
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• yo, we're fighting for round 4 of the oras ou unreleased tour, I'm EST, what times are good for you?
    firehusky
    firehusky
    why did you respond so late ._.
    anyways I'm out of town today and tomorrow and maybe sunday so uh
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    wow sorry mate i hadnt actually seen how long it had been, was on holiday
    sunday would be fine, i can also do evenings my time next week. if we dont manage go for activity
    firehusky
    firehusky
    it's ok :]
    I think sunday could work, what's your time zone?
    hey looks like we got matched up for nu tourney, when are you free? I'm gmt-5 and will be pretty busy today and tomorrow, but should be free after that, let me know.
    we might actually have to schedule for the nu tour eheh when do you wanna go at it? i'm free over the next couple days like 90% of the day
    jake
    jake
    [04:09:45] <%cherub> hi zeb
    [04:09:50] <%cherub> so when shall we play?

damn homeboy that's my 4 am. can prolly play in the near future tho!
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    Lol k i was on mibbit so didnt see idle time
    hi we got matched up in this unrelised tour. im gmt +1 when can you play?
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    Gmt +1 too, today or after monday would be cool :) generally best later in the evening for me
    dramadrama
    dramadrama
    i can play today ill msg you when ill know for sure if i can play
    dramadrama
    dramadrama
    i can play from 16 pm to like 2 in the morning. what time works for you?
    We are paired for OU unreleased tourney. im gmt-5 and can play monday, tuesday, friday, saturday, sunday from like 4-10 pm my time
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    gotcha. can i just catch you on showdown (would need your alt) at some point during the week, and if we've not seen eachother set a specific time for the weekend?
    aimless
    aimless
    yeah ill be on smogtours whenever i can play (which is pretty often) under the name pye
    talk about rmt tommorow yn

Abomasnow seems like a bit of an issue to me off the top of my head, both SD and mixed
    Molk
    Molk
    for the record quaggy walls jolly gatr at least, adamant is a roll iirc
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    will definetly try out quag, sounds like a good idea
    Molk
    Molk
    if it doesn't work out just let me know, and i'll try and think of some other ideas
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the It's no use tour. What time/date works best for you? I'm GMT +5 and am flexible n_n
    Hey when do u wanna play for Reymedys tour? I'm GMT -5 and free this weekend. It'd be best to do it then as I have no idea if I can play during weekdays.
    Clone
    Clone
    I can play Tuesday since that's the deadline. Some time around 7-9 PM. My time is the best I can do. I'd play tomorrow, but I'm grinding for reqs and probably won't be in any state to play.
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    just take the win clone, its all good
    Clone
    Clone
    Ok then.
    I found my 3DS and copy of AS; do you still want the Kyogre resetting for?
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    nah its good man, i dont play anymore. thanks though
    Yo when do you want to play for nu mini tour. Im GMT +0 how does Saturday sound, when I'm most free
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    Ya thats fine im +1, should i just catch you in the nu room?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    Yeah that's where I spend most of my time. I'll be there from 7pm till 1 am your time
    ium is yelling at me because i got that poliwag egg you gave me hatched shiny but it has a 31 atk iv and no egg moves so he bred his own :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…