giara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do you want to play for spl? I'm GMT+1
    giara
    giara
    Im gmt+1 too. Sometime on Saturday would be the best (from ~3pm to ~12am), Friday afternoon works too. I cant make it on Sunday tho.
    jira
    Ok, what about 6 pm on saturday?
    giara
    giara
    that should work, ill let you know if w/e happens
    When on Sunday do you want to play?
    giara
    giara
    Im gmt+1 and probably wont be available during my afternoon on Sunday, so something like 9-10pm my time would work.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Thats fine see you then.
    Sir, we must pit our pocket monsters against one another. o_q

I have weird availability for 'murican, roughly midnight - 4am EST (-5) or 10am-noonish due to working evenings. Sunday I am very likely to be available all day, Saturday is hit-or-miss whether or not I'll have to work, so I tend to prefer scheduling weekends. Pick a time.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    If I'm not working that's damn near ideal. I probably won't be, I just suggested playing early as a last resort just in case. Then I'll have to squeeze a game in before work because you probably don't want to be on right at the deadline when I get home.
    giara
    giara
    if by early you mean around 10-11am your time, that works too, just lmk on Saturday when you would rather play.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    eh I'm supposed to work sunday but I think I'm just gonna call off cuz fuck 'em, so we should be alright playing later
    We play for RoApl finals. When is a good time for you? I am gmt-5 and Thursday afternoons would be best for me.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sorry but can we play at 2 PM my time tomorrow? Suddenly this isn't such a great time
    giara
    giara
    should work, see you tomorrow
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    On PO when you're ready
    Sacre bleu we are paired for derdomme. Same timezone, when do you want to play?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'm sorry, my internet service provider has been a little bitch, i will have working internet tomorrow. I will be on that franchie server tomorrow or on wednesday, if you still can play
    giara
    giara
    ill wait for you dw
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    ok my internet is still not working, but according to my ISP they will fix it tomorrow morning. In case this is true I will be able to play you tomorrow afternoon and evening (not too late, gotta get up early). In case it's not true I will have to drop out. Let's hope I guess :I
    Hey when do u wanna play for ROAPL :o
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Lol I don't think Giara ever had intentions of actually playing
    giara
    giara
    ?
    im available tomorrow from 8.30pm to 12am gmt+2 and sunday too, from 8.30pm to 12am gmt+2.
    i will probably enter tour on saturday though.
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    k
    Hey man, we're paired for FRLT. I'm GMT+10, should be able to be free almost any day after Wednesday. Can play anytime from 8am to 10pm, so just let me know when works for you.
    giara
    giara
    hi, im gmt+2 :v something like 9-10pm your time will work.
    you can most likely find me on http://frenchtime.psim.us/ whenever im on.
    Mack Bus
    how does thursday 9.30pm my time sound?
    giara
    giara
    sounds good, see you then
    hi, we must plaaaay, gsc uu, I am GMT+2 (summer time),,, is Sunday evening a nice idea?
    giara
    giara
    hi, gmt+2 here too, sunday evening sounds good. if i sign up for tour that night we'll play either when im out or between two rounds.
    MadBull
    MadBull
    I will be in the main lobby of showdown's main server most of the evening, named MadBull, you might spot me there and I will hopefully respond quickly!
    MadBull
    MadBull
    when do you think we can play?
    hi, roapl, i'm gmt +2, what about thursday at 4pm?
    giara
    giara
    hi, gmt+2 too here. thursday 4pm should work, but things beyond my control might pop up. ill let you know if i cant be there.
    hey, we are paired for roapl, i'm gmt+2. I should be able to play any day, apart from thursday and friday. I would prefer to play on sunday because i'm a john like that, but I can accomodate to your schedule too.
    giara
    giara
    im gmt+2 too, sunday will work, not too late would be cool tho, something like 9.30pm or so.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yeah that's perfect
    Hey, some friends want to go to the beach on Saturday afternoon. Do you mind playing Sunday at that time instead?
    giara
    giara
    ok, things have popped up, i will be at my grand parents part of the weekend with really shitty internet, i really hope ill be back in time to play our game.
    If not, will you still be available 1 or 2 hours later than the scheduled time?
    If i can still not make it (i hopefully will), will you be available on monday? (i can start the game until ~6pm EST if its the only option)

Whatever happens, ill have a frenchie keep you updated (most likely Cristal)
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Yeah I'm free all day sunday after like noon my time. Just hit me up whenever you are back sunday and we can scrap :)
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Also I can play at 5pm tomorrow if necessary.
    hey, want to play next week for WCOP? I'm in the UK and can play pretty much any time of the day (tend to get up earlyish, like 8am atm), but my room is north-west facing, so it gets pretty hot late afternoon onwards until the Sun goes down.
    giara
    giara
    next week seems fine, i cant play on weekdays though due to work + tiredness. i should be free during most of the week end.
    playing sometime during the afternoon on either of these days would work for you? (around 2~4pm gmt+2)
    Lutra
    Lutra
    okay, what about Saturday 27th 2pm BST / 3pm CEST?
    giara
    giara
    should work, ill let you know if anything comes up.
    We're paired up for DPP Cup. Can't play before sunday though, is that ok? I'm GMT+2.
    giara
    giara
    gmt+2 too, but i wont be available from saturday to monday, so either you can make it on friday or well have to ask for an extension.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I'll ask Sapi for an extension then, because I don't think I can make it.
    so when do yu want to battle for RBY? iam Gmt+2 and i like to play somewhere in the evening.
    giara
    giara
    im gmt+2 too, someday in the evening should work.
    find me on http://frenchtime.psim.us/ whenever you want to play (i wont be available tonight though).
    can u play for bw cup on this saturday?
    giara
    giara
    it should be ok, ill let you know if anything changes. (it might happen)
    Sup, when do you want to play for SPL? I'm GMT 0. Weekend is best for me.
    giara
    giara
    my plans for sunday changed today, i wont be able to play on sunday at all. Would friday or saturday at the time i suggested work?
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Yes, Saturday is probably best.
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Can we play like 8pm your time? Anytime before smogon tour which starts at 9.
    hey bro, i'm gmt-5 and can play from friday to sunday. friday from 4pm to midnight and pretty much anytime from noon to midnight the next two days unless something comes up. let me know what works best - i can probably find you on irc at some point to schedule and communicate, so shouldn't be an issue.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    want to plan to play saturday at that time (maybe a half hour earlier, if you could, but either works) and use that time sunday as a back-up?
    giara
    giara
    sounds good, i will probably be on a bit earlier than the time we scheduled so should be fine. if it gets postponed to sunday for w/e reason, ill still be gmt+1 on sunday, daylight saving time happens later in europe.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ok, see you then and gl
    Hey Frenchie, when's the best time to play for SPL? I'm GMT -4 and how does Friday / Weekend work for you?
    Cased
    Maybe a bit later but yeah that sounds about right, also would you like to agree to not using either of the current suspects, Heliolisk and Mega Steelix?
    giara
    giara
    until ~12am my time is fine. im ok to play without the suspects.
    Cased
    Yeah I don't really care if we play with or without, but without is good I guess. Alright sounds good
    sup giara we play for level 1 tour, when do you wanna go? i'd like to play any day but sunday pref
    jake
    jake
    gmt -6 i think (1 PM for me right now), free afternoons & evenings most days
    giara
    giara
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…