• Heyo! We are scheduled to fight for Dubs OU seasonal. When can you play? I am GMT+5.30 and will be on for another 2-3 hours. I can play anytime after 6pm my time starting tomorrow. We should get this done soon though.
    hey, i didnt realize this until now cause he didnt highlight us but we need to play for the doubles seasonal
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    sorry about that, idk if you can tag more than 50 people in a post
    Shaka Brah
    its cool. btw, tomorrow is our last day to play, ill go on smogtours til i sleep which might be early but ill definitely be there between 7 and 8 and probably later than 8
    Shaka Brah
    as "a$&()su89"
    i can play from now onwards for most of the rest of my day
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    how long does ur day last? im on showdown right now and ill probably be on for a few hours
    trc
    yeah i can play now
    hey, we have to play for bw cup r5. gmt +12, don't want to play until weekend
    trc
    also can we have a no baton pass agreement.
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    i dont bring it til its brung. so we can say that. i can play saturday p much all day. jus post sum times for me
    trc
    what gmt are you? so i know. if you're somewhere in america then your saturday is my sunday, i can't rly give a definite time but it's a lot of the day and i'll always be idling on smogtours if im available to play. probably around this time or a couple hours earlier onwards
    yo, when do you want to get our DPP cup match done? just let me know what times work best for you. Oh, and I'm EST btw
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    uh lets play this sunday
    round this time?
    Joltage
    Joltage
    sounds good
    Hey dude, you're my tutor this round for BW OU. My timezone is EST and I'm available pretty much whenever so just let me know what would work the best for you. I can give you my skype or meet you on IRC too, just lmk what you'd prefer
    when can you play for BWcup ? i'm gmt +2
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    Uh tell me some times that are good for you during the week
    majaspic22
    sry forgot to answer, but i can play in the next 1h30
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    im here when ur ready. ill just idle on smogtours
    we fight for powc. when can you do this? I'm gmt +2
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    the sooner the better. I can do all today and tomorrow. If u come back on forums write a msg saying how long ull be on server. Ill check in every hour n a half
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    tomorrow is probably better for me tbh. im free to do it whenever past like 7pm my time then so yeah
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ok so we must have missed each other or something :/ when can you fight this weekend?
    We're opponents in the bw cup fuck me LOL gonna beg marth for teams then we can play. I'm free most nights past ~6pm gmt-4 except tuesday
    Stratos
    yo jog my memory we're scheduled for 7pm monday right?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    sounds good
    Stratos
    yo shit man all this style stuff totally made me forget about our match

ill be on stours for roughly the next 3 hours pls catch me
    Hey there. You're my tutor, right? I'm planning to begin our program on Wednesday. My timezone is GMT- 3, and I would like to do it at 20:00 at that timezone. What's your zone?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    uh i think right now im -8 or 9 when i posted this msg it was 4:30 pm so yeah. ill convert it check my schedule and reply back asap.
    NShader
    NShader
    K.
    playin this weeknd call a nigga ovoxo
    mmmmmBITCH
    CTC
    CTC
    nah (BAN ME PLEASE) i cant do weekdays so suck the underside of my ballsack
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    watch ur language on my wall bitch
    CTC
    CTC
    watch me get up in ur bitch's walls hoe
    hey man i was asleep when you messaged to me, i have some guests coming over so we can play like now or within the next half hour, or right before deadline.

i'm working on getting someone subbed in to cover the time i can't play if it comes down to it and you can't play late
    on second thoughts, would it be possible to play tomorrow your morning time?

it would fit better, especially since I'm meeting with a friend tonight, may or may not go drinking with him :)

edit: obviously this means you get to dictate any time before around 2 pm tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…