S0L1D G0LD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please reduce the size of your signature. I doubt you need all of those old quotes, and it takes a significant amount of time for threads to load if you have posted in them (not just for me, there are several of us with less fast internet). 56,000 characters is a bit excessive, don't you think?

The wall of VMs from me make me feel unconfortable.

Since you asked at IRC, I will answer here too: you can order vs zara as far as the committee goes. Just do it -_-.
    I suggest you get to zara's gym battle asap. If you reach a month of wait, you will be removed fr the gym.
    Do you intend to accept my gym challenge? Or you know, manage your gym at all?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Oh, what a delightful comment -.-

I don't have the time as of now, as I've said countless times, to do things quickly. But whatever; challenge is accepted. Enjoy.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    My challenge has been unaccepted for 2.5 weeks. Prior to that Elevator Music's challenge was unaccepted for 8 weeks. On top of this you are a cumulative total of 33 days over DQ in your battle with zarator a mere 2 rounds in. If you do not have time to act as a gym leader then relinquish the position, do not hold up the entire gym league for everybody else.
    I totally understand where you're coming from, and I don't disagree, but I'm curious: what other reason is there to run? As far as I see it, people run for these positions because they think they can make (in this case ASB) better.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Alright, let me try to explain here. Although it may make me come off as a douche, I will use myself as an example. I "run" (air quotes because even though I historically neither vote nor expect to be elected) with an open mind, and the goal to better ASB whether I would like the collateral or not. I take the time to step back in the discussions I partake in to see them from all the presented viewpoints before weighing in with my final opinion.

Saying things like "things haven't been going my way lately" implies that while you want to effect ASB as a whole, your own biases and preferences will spearhead your contributions. This will most likely result in an unhealthy decision being made at some point in time because the councilman cannot see past themselves, and because they think something would be good or neat will push for it even if it hurts the game (not a shot at you or anything, just a generalization).

In summary, the syntax/phrasing is my main offender, as I assume you're not one to fall into the second category.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Ohhhhhhh yeah that makes sense. Sorry, I definitely should have phrased it differently. I meant to say something more like "Decisions we've made as a community are seeming more and more nonsensical lately, such as the whole sub/cooldown thing."
    Could you send a team in for our battle?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Oh, shoot, that does have a ref, doesn't it? Yea, I'll send in tonight.
    Send in vs ragnarokalex pls
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Man, the whole site was down for 12+ hours today. How was I supposed to?
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    To be fair, I took your battle on Friday.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    And I'm beyond busy in irl.
    Hi in your battle against YellowAdminSilver, both of his subs are illegal... Do u want to reorder ?

You, Canis Majoris and Gale Wing Srock called this legal while dogfish44 called this illegal...

Since dogfish44 > Canis Majoris + S0L1D G0LD + Gale Wing Srock, I'll go with it...

So you can reorder and then inform me... If you have any issues with legality of sub, contact dogfish44...
    VirajVora
    VirajVora
    Reason for illegal : The same sub can be read in 2 ways...

1: If FOCUS PUNCH IN COMBO is used but not on me, i.e. a Wall, a brick, etc. And I am Burned, use Iron Defense... (Which I assume you, Canis Majoris and Gale Wing Srock read it as...)
    2: If Any move other than FOCUS PUNCH IN COMBO is used on me when I am burned, use Iron Defense, which is illegal (Which I and dogfish44 read it as...)
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Not to mention the priority differences. Yes, I will reorder.
    Hey, couple quick things about your last prize claim since I didn't want to make a new post about it, only a couple minor things off:
    Ragnarokalex
    Ragnarokalex
    You claimed 1 CC from 7 Different battles but only gave yourself 6 in the summary of your claim, make sure you get your last cc man!
    also Knock Off is actually a current gen Tutor for Heracross, so he still has an MC leftover
    Finally Giga Drain is actually also Current Gen Tutor for Grimer, so he also has an MC leftover

Go ahead and just edit your Prize claim to reflect these and let me know and ill get ya approved.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Stockpiled the excess MC. The 6 CC is on purpose, as I had claimed only the CC from the first match a while back.
    Hey Gold, You gym arena seems a bit weak to Discharge spam and Ludicolo. Have you covered for them?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Well, it's not like a huge portion of my mons are actually weak to electric, despite being water types, as I have in training/available many water/electric types and water/ground types, a Ludicolo of my own, plus the infamous Greninja.

As for opposing Ludicolo, Tentacruel handles it incredibly well, plus I can attempt stall wars with mine, harass it with Greninja, or pull out Lapras.

Tl;dr, I plan to use the Pokemon at my disposal rather then modify my arena to deal with those threats you've mentioned.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hmm makes a lot of sense Gold. I am sure you will handle them and I had no doubt of whether you taught about them.

I just wanted to help out a friend if I could. Cheers ^_^
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD

I appreciate the thought, but you don't need to worry about me.
    Hey, it isn't much of a flash anymore, but both Kingmidas and I have ordered. Please ref that final round when you can.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Yeah, round is done. Sorry for keeping you waiting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…