Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're opponents for the ORAS walkthrough tournament. I'm GMT -4. I can't play next Friday-Sunday, but I know we both need time to build teams, so how does Monday/Tuesday sound to you?
    hey what's up, we're opponents for OST. i'm gmt -5 and will be free for a lot of this week. any days/hours work best for you?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    fair enough
    blizzarddd
    hahaah yeah i got unlucky the first battle then just decided to bring my troll team hahahah. then i realized i shouldn't waste your time. good luck though in the rest of the tourney, you have inspired me to build a team around mega pinsir
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    haha thanks for that. i was worried about having to make it through some swagger stuff. gg and good luck in the future.
    Are you free today? Send me a message as soon as you're ready.
    ByronT
    Thanks for the battle and GG
    blizzarddd
    good game. overpredicted a low and then it was super laggy so two cancels didn't work. gg tho! sorry it took so long to get this match
    ByronT
    No problem, here was laggy as well, and since my talonflame was banded, I just thought of letting it die doing as much damage as it could
    Hello, we are playing for the second week of SPL, when can you battle? I'm at GMT-2 and can battle pretty much everyday on evening.
    I will be up at around 12 am my time tonight, sounds good for you to do a battle. Sorry been busy this week.
    blizzarddd
    yeah i've been busy too. what is your time zone? i will be on most of the next few nights at 9PM EST to 11PM
    FogHorn
    FogHorn
    I can do that tonight.
    FogHorn
    FogHorn
    Note: I will be around at 10PM EST so plan for that
    Online right now, and online most of the day. If you have the time, come online now.
    To answer your question: The female determines the species, therefore you need a female Lavitar. Fraxure is in the same egg group as Lavitar and therefore is compatible with it. In XY, both parents will pass down TM moves and eggmoves.
    Onicon
    Onicon
    Also, when you want to as more in-game questions, try the Simple Question thread in the Orange Islands forum - in the XY Casual Discussion subforum, to be more accurate. They are usually faster in answering game-related stuff instead of the guys in the Uncharted Territory who concentrate on metagame related stuff.
    Have fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…