Weegah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're up for nojohns. im gmt -7 and can play in my afternoons and evenings. play tomorrow?
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Hi, im gmt+2, i can play tomorrow at ST time if u want
    Raseri
    Raseri
    id like to play in tour :( if you cant play today then i guess that works
    hy when fuck trappers I'm gmt+2, so timezone shouldn't be an issue
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Me too, whenever u want, im avaiable most of the time
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I usually can play weekdays after 7 pm or sundays
    Looks like we're matched for dubs seasonals. When can you play? I'm EST (currently gmt-4/gmt-5), so please be sure to consider daylight savings time.
    Cheers, we're opponents for Fuck Trappers ADV. I'm EST. What's are good times + days for you? Also, are you cool with playing on Showdown, or should I download PO?

Good luck, btw~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    k, i'll shoot to be on around 6-7 my time (i think that's what it is EDT, forgot we switched times a few days ago)

VM me whenever you're up for it ^.^
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Okay, im on smogtours xD
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    alright, I'm there too
    Yo we're paired for countdown tour, im GMT +11, i can play anytime tomorrow or early monday morning. Or over the next few hours if youre available now.
    Okay, the time is almost here, I'm on smogtours
    However, there are some shenaningans with my IP, so I'm locked from all chats on all servers (I originally thought that it's just the main PS server), meaning that I won't be able to complain about hax, well, write anything in chat
    Weegah
    Weegah
    sorry, i just arrived to my house now, are you there?
    Alexey
    Alexey
    yes, yes I am
    when can you play for farm league im gmt -5?
    Double01
    im actually gonna be gone for like a week on saturday so tomorrow (your today or early tomorrow) i can play you if u give me a time thats from like 8 hours of this comment
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Im not in my house, im in a travel. I come to my house today, so what we do? :S
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Im not in my house, im in a travel. I come to my house today, so what we do? :S
    Hello, you are my opponent for ORAS Ubers tournament. I should be avaliable throughout sunday from 10am-10pm (PST). if this time matches you, tell me when you want to do the match so i can make sure to be on at that time. if you cannot make these times, tell me when you can.
    Today is the deadline for RPT round 3. If you do not respond to your opponent, you will receive an activity loss.
    let me know when your on today and we can play ^^
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Yesterday i was with my familly. Today i can play at 10 PM gmt+1.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    was busy around that time x_x this timezone is awful... 3pm is a really hard time to get on for me. will try tomorow
    we gotta play for farm league uu, i am gmt -6 right now and on daily, but on PO generally so let me know when you want me to get on PS and we can play
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Im usually on at 10pm gmt+1 on week days
    Froggy
    Froggy
    if your on at all today then do you want to do it today? otherwise only other weekday i can do that is friday because thats 3pm my time. I am also free all weekend
    Weegah
    Weegah
    ok, im avaiable on friday at that hour and all weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…