Kevin Garrett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired up for GSC Cup.

I'd prefer it if we can play sometime next week, GMT -5.
    Dr Ciel
    Sorry, I got a slight bit busy. :c

I'll be available all day / every day this weekend as the rest of this week doesn't look good for me.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    That's unfortunate, but I should be able to arrange that new time for Saturday. Sunday is not going to work for me.
    Dr Ciel
    Sorry for the inconvenience, but I won't be able to make it today (Saturday), so take the win if you want. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hello, Zen Master. This is a moment I've been waiting for so long. We have to play for the DPP Cup, when are you available? My timezone is GMT+2 and I can play whenever.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Saturday would be the better of the two days we discussed on IRC.
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    alright i'll be around in IRC
    Dude. I haven't played competitively since 4th gen. I just got back into it and I'm using the same team we built together when you tutored me like 5+ years ago. And started by winning like 5 straight.

Just wanted to share that.
    TwiliteReflektion
    machamp/mamoswine/starmie/salamence/magnezone/infernape if you can remember that.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I do remember that team. Nice that you found your way back here after all that time.
    Hi, when do you want to play for BW Cup? I'm gmt +2.
    mael
    mael
    I don't think I'll make it in time tomorrow, something got in between, can we try and play either later (though can't promise that I will manage to come online at all) or play on friday 22:30?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I have somewhere I need to be on Thursday night, but I will have time between that and our scheduled time. The latest time we should reasonably start so I can attend my other function is 6:00 pm EDT (24:00 or 0:00 for GMT +2). Since it is our planned day, I would like to go then. We can probably work something out for Friday if you can't make it on Thursday at all.
    mael
    mael
    alright, I'm home now. I'm sorry for all this but I was at my club for 13 hours today, a lot of work and other stuff...

I'll be at smogtours, just hit me up if you still can play today
    Hey, we have to play for the DPP Cup. I'm GMT +5.3 and am available for almost the whole the day from today and tomorrow.I won't be able to play then till the 25th
    Analytic
    Analytic
    were you busy?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I was on PS main and the OU room between 4 and 5 and some time after without seeing you there or on forums. You may have messed up the time zones -- it was for Eastern time.
    Analytic
    Analytic
    I missed the time schedule, you may take the win
    hey man so it seems we're paired up for BW Cup! I'm GMT +10 and down to play at any reasonable time, providing it isn't mondays/tuesdays my time... When can you play?
    literally came on smogmons for the first time in about a month and you posted on my wall yesterday, psychic. how's things?
    Hello we have to play for the bw tour, im gmt-4 and i can play mostly on nights, this whole weekend. What times are you available to play?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    This weekend is probably a good opportunity. I'm not quite sure when would be best. I'll get back to you soon, if you want post your best times here.
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Well, anyday past 9 pm works for me tbh
    Hey it's been a while, how are you man? Hope everything is alright :) have a nice day!
    Ps: awooo :P
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I've been fine, though it appears I have been grayed out more on the forums, re-joining the rest of the SPL 4 Wolfpack.
    hey man when you can to play.

if possible i can to play today.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I'm available after Thursday.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I'll be online both Saturday and Sunday until about 8pm east. Can you give me more details for scheduling the match?
    looks like us kings of metro must fight. how does one of: saturday or sunday night sound to you?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Either one is fine. I'll look for you on IRC. If it doesn't happen on Saturday, we can schedule on the forums for Sunday.
    Ola, when fite for the spl ? I should be free all weekend, gmt+1.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Let's just call it Sunday afternoon/night for your time zone. I may be able to play sooner, but it is not very high on my priority list atm.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Alright. Just contact me here or on irc when you want to play.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Let's try for 6pm EST on Sunday.
    hi, we're paired for SPL week 4. i'm gmt -2 and i'm available at thursday, friday, saturday and, if needed, sunday from 1 to 10PM on my time.
    when do you want to play?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I am EST. Saturday and Sunday are my best days this week. 4-7pm EST on Saturday should work.
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    ok, i'll be at #spl and #baril. if anything goes wrong at what times are you available on sunday?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Yes, though I am scheduled to play OST that day. Sunday can be plan b.
    we should try and play today before the storm hits and we potentially lose power as we're both in the northeast; i will pm you if i see you on[ether is my irc nick]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…