Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im trying to get a private chat room on pokemon showdown for me and my friends we have this league we love do on showdown but wed love to have a seperate chat for just us
    Eric Wheeler
    No see I want it so we are all I'm the chat so say I'm versing my friend bear week 2 I can just click his name and click challenge
    Eric Wheeler
    In not I'm
    kevinrocks
    kevinrocks
    You could try a different server! (although this is smogon and maybe i shouldn't talk about different servers and the main one is so much more convenient anyway)
    Aye you nub PS is down I blame you.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    lol, we tried so many times to get a screenshot that depicted Encore, green and yellow HP bars, and fainted pokemon. Once we finally got to that point we just stopped playing.
    Noguy5
    Noguy5
    Why encore?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Really just wanted at least one of those HP bar tags, Encore just happened to be the one we had.
    Yo zarel quick bug I found.
    Everytime I type "best move in doubles" when trying to choose a move for my pokemon Rock Slide won't show up.
    pls fix
    Sage Hane
    Sage Hane
    I get Dark Void for some reason.
    May I ask, what is the reasoning behind only allowing registered servers to use /eval and have ladder battles? Also, can people have a /forcerenameto, that renames them to a past alt they've already used?
    1vI
    1vI
    Ok. Ty for your time :D
    1vI
    1vI
    May I ask one more question: What is required of one to get a username reset? I am willing to earn it however you like if you request so.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Global driver, Smogon badge, or PS contribution credit
    Check you PM's Zarel, ive been trying to get a reply from you
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It was a group PM that's not my job to handle. Wait for Haunter to get back to you.
    Hey dude, you're awesome. You created a site that keeps a great number of people happy in the world of pokemon. For that, I say thanks. You've definitely done a great thing in this world. I hope you do more :)
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
    Selm
    Selm
    Fo sho! ^w^
    Zarel, thanks for making Showdown. Now everyone can afford to talk to me. I still don't wanna hear your garbage mixtape though.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I have a mixtape? What?
    I'd make a joke about your wall being cancer, but its already been done so...I'll just leave you with a burnt cookie. Enjoy
    Hi, again! I wish a Korean room just called "Korean" for Korean players, I choose Korean cause Korean players are good at Pokemon strategy. I ask cause room suggestions are close apparently! :D

Roomdesc: 한국 방 에 오신 것을 환영합니다! =)

PS name: Pei Kong
    I want it as a public room.

Thanks your time reading this.

Sincerly.
    Pei Kong
    Hmm, and why Taiwan Province have his own room?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Because I'm Chinese and it's my room, not his. I'm not Korean so this request has nothing to do with me.
    Pei Kong
    I see... ;c
    Hello, Zarel! Judging by your name I assume that you speak Chinese.
    Anyway, may I ask you if it is possible to open a Chinese room on showdown? I asked it in the "Suggestions" thread but they said showdown no longer accepts room requests.
    It would really helps us a lot since lots of Chinese player don't know much English and have to sticked to something inferior like Pokemon Online because of this.
    Thanks!
    Amaluna
    Amaluna
    In order for a language room to be created, you need to have a global mod / driver support it. And with 'no more room requests' they mean they feel like they have enough rooms already.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    zarle I was wondering if there's any possibility to pass an account's rank to another account. I'm asking you this because today my main account got disabled for a reason I still don't know. It sucks because I have been #1 on the AG ladder almost since the beggining of the tier. I know that "Juicy Semen" is not a very nice name, but I don't think this is fair :^(
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm sorry, but only sort of sorry because seriously you could just try to make a name that isn't sexual or targets specific people.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Trickster told me you wanted it changed to Flowre so I did that.
    Birds are Important
    Birds are Important
    Thank you. But I still don't understand these deactivations. It would be nice to know the reason when this happens, or at least get warned.
    hey zarel some idiot got our school ip banned while i was on it. now im home and i still cant get on. is this a bug or something?
    Hey I was just wondering about the progress on NEXT. And if you could make a room for it somewhere else where the community could give suggestions. were all missing NEXT,a lot.Thanks
    Could you update Pokemon Showdown to CSS3?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    What does that even mean?
    xVeNoMiiZz
    there is a sanitizer for the css on other servers. It limits the css code to only css2 elements. There are some very helpful elements that are new to css3. If you're not the guy to talk to about css, could you please let me know who i should talk to?
    Just coming by to give you condolences since your wall is complete cancer.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    ikr :(

pls send help
    Roxer
    Roxer
    I would but I can't DDOS Smogon :[
    Hi! My server cannot have the uptime: 36 hours. He restarts randomly sometimes, can you help me? Thanks in advance! :D
    When do you plan to allow users on PS! to change the color of their names?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    never
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    Well that's depressing
    Pei Kong
    He can't do that cause of unicodes, ElegyOfVGC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…