Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi frend, we gotta play for SPL. I'm gmt -3, I'd prefer nighttime if possible.
    Royal Flush
    Royal Flush
    sure buddy, see you there
    Raish
    I'll actually try to be on in 6 hours at 10 your time. My plans changed a little. If I don't see you until 10:30, that's fine though!
    Raish
    Hey I didn't see you on in the last couple hours. Don't know if I missed you or something. Let's get the match in Sunday
    Hi, let's meet at some point. I'm pretty available
    Raish
    I'm sorry but I need to do Sunday. I had a hell of a day and I need time to get over some stuff. I'll be on most of Sunday though.
    marcoasd
    Raish
    I should be on most of the day tomorrow. Sorry had to take care of my health right now.
    Hello, we are opponents for SPL. I'm GMT+1 and availiable during most evenings and nights, i would prefer later this week or weekend, i am alot more flexible with times there, since we got quite a big time gap.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    That's 9 my time. Actually i got to work on sunday night, so i'm basically unable to play from 7 my time onwards. I can play sunday morning though, which would be saturday evening/night for you, sunday afternoon my time, or monday morning from like 6:30 am onwards, which would be sunday 9:30 pm for you. and yeah po is fine for me
    Raish
    Ok my Saturday night 9:30pm, your Sunday morning 6:30am on PO should work fine
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Alright perfect
    Hey Mate when would you like to play for SPL. I'm GMT+10 and generally available between 10am-10pm my time.
    Raish
    Hey! I'm GMT -8. I'd be up to play 11pm Thursday for me, 5pm Friday for you on PO main if that works. Otherwise, I might be available Friday afternoon at 4pm for me, Saturday morning at 10am for you, but not sure yet.
    The_Chaser
    The_Chaser
    Ok lets do 5pm Friday my time. I play on PS not PO btw.
    Raish
    Ah ok we can do PS. I prefer PO myself but PS works
    when fight for SPL?
    im GMT +1, pretty active in evening but probably gonna be gone for soccer Wednesday/Friday/ early morning Saturday
    so yea hit me up with a time
    Raish
    Hey I'm on and basically ready to go whenever you get on.
    hey, we have to play for SPL sometime this week. my timezone is CST and i can play after about 5:30 pm on the weekdays and whenever on weekends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…