Texas Cloverleaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Texas, I apologize! But just to be clear, I was not trying to be against you. I just wanted Top 3 Cut for the reasons that you already know. And thanks for the advice, now I understand the intensity of it. I hope that I have not offended you in anyway.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    You shouldn't be apologizing for backing your stance and I wasn't offended. You simply needed to increase the quality of argument or back down past a certain point.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Yeah I understand that now.
    Actually my eagerness to support my beliefs are greater than my ability to rationalize them. Ha ha, I learned that now. Thanks Texas ^_^
    ey bro, it was totes my bad and no hard feelings or anything. i got hella busy with school and it didn't seem like it was a big deal (like i was playing tests with peeps for a few weeks then i just stopped basically). so yah i regret that i couldnt really be around and im just glad amir and toxzn and all the peeps were on top of it anyway.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    glad we're all good then, it really was just was my buying too many oras/bwers between tesung/tox/gingy/amir haha
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    KACAW
    Thanks for the advice on the Victim of The Week about Avalugg as a counter, I'll just edit my post if I can changing it to check.
    i saw that you dropped a little on ladder :p i guess its gonna be a back-and-forth between who's first lol
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I got the worst matchup you'll ever see lol, Piloswine+Misdreavus+Defog Swanna for all my phys mons; CB scyther for SD Pass leafeon

Didn't have a prayer

Laddering on a new alt now cause i actually get matches lol
    Dundies
    ah that sucks lol but yeah its rare to get many matches higher on the ladder
    hey, just giving you the heads up that Darnell wrote an AutoJoin article in the Player issue 7
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    How does that in any way benefit the playerbase, the majority of whom won't read the player (realistic figure based on 20k users, not a shot at writers). It's not accessible for 90% of users and is therefore irrelevant
    skies
    skies
    huh? i support the easier autojoin idea you posted, but I'm just saying that if you really wanted it, then it is possible to use
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I'm not disputing that I'm saying it's irrelevant because it's inaccessible to 90% of the userbase to which the ajoin function would benefit.
    We're in Firebot randbat tour, I'm GMT-5, and I can play anytime tonight after 7pm if you like. If not, next best chance would be Friday.
    I made you a silver pike ref. Once you finish one challenge without the world exploding I promote ya, k?

As long as you don't do nothing for years and years, you should be fine at low activity.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Can't commit to the users and years component lol but I'll do what I can
    come ON man that post was entirely new material :'(

everyone knows dragon is pronounced druddigon anyways :x
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Lmao Drayduggon only Dragon. Stealing sets tho is old as shit tho lol.
    your posts got deleted hahaha

this place has gone to shit
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    nah wasn't koko who deleted, if it were I'd raise shit because that would be unacceptable. Seems to have been more of a misunderstanding than anything but at least Stellar stepped up to back me up
    a fairy
    a fairy
    hes a good man
    a fairy
    a fairy
    rofl i just enjoyed your vm convo with kokoloko

ugh
    Just reminding you you are up in your TLR.

I'd be a massive hypocrite to do more than remind you, so this is just a friendly reminder.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Yeah it's open on my comp whenever I find time and motivation. Which isn't likely to be soon lol
    fuk Chaos

I'd prefer you just give me a time to meet (within my ranges as above, or anytime Sunday), mostly because I'm lazy and don't really want to play mons on no notice at some random time. I need to get in the mood, pumped up, and throw something together first. Of course both our teams are out of it anyway so who the fuck cares, I'll probably just play something fun or do some super-experimenting anyway.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Well yeah my choice is either "get home from work and sleep immediately, get up afternoon" or "stay up after work and sleep until I have to get up for work." I chose the latter tonight for reasons. 2pm is fine but it's kinda hard to swing with same-day notice. At any rate, I might be on by about 2:30.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    2:30 ought to be fine, I'll target then. If it doesn't happen it will just have to be the weekend
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    That or you can give me a time on Thu/Fri, we can continue to wing it, we can put it off to the weekend (esp. Sun)... whatever yo. I'm going to bed now.
    blah blah RoAPL

Would be cool if we could play latenight Monday since it's a holiday. Otherwise my work schedule has recently changed and all I can tell you is I probably will only be available 4am-4pm (EDT) through the rest of the week, not counting whenever I sleep so try to pick a time closer to the ends than the middle of that block. Saturday could go either way, definitely available all day Sunday. Pick a time.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Turns out I don't have internet on days I move - who knew? I should be available most of the day so pop me a message when you're available.
    chaos
    chaos
    Test of a long comment. Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment. Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.Test of a long comment.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    How do I "like" a profile post?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…