TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we are opponents for the ADV open. I'm going to be very busy this week and would prefer battling any time next monday-wednesday. It's a bit away so I can't state exact times just yet but if you don't foresee anything coming up during that block of time I'd prefer we battling then.
    im your opponent for the BW CUP

ok im gmt-4 (est) and im guessing you are like gmt+8.. do you happen to be online in your mornings? with our timezone difference i can only do like ~10pm my time (so 10am for you) or a bit later but thats it :/
    Raseri
    Raseri
    TUO: Raseri
    TUO: my Smogon/PS is blocked
    TUO: in the place im in for some reason
    Raseri: :o
    TUO: so can you tell Soulgazer that for BW Cup, i can play on the weekend
    Raseri: oki
    TUO: preference Tuesday Thursday Saturday
    TUO: and yes I can play in mornings
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    ok wanna try your saturday 10-11am your time?
    TUO
    TUO
    I can try
    sounds like we need to battle for POWC
    when u ok? I'm available wednesday afternoon / friday afternoon / weekend
    gmt ofc
    TUO
    TUO
    weekend pls
    Hey man, we're paired for the Doubles Seasonal. I'm GMT -8, and I can probably play on wednesday, friday, or any weekend. If we play during the weekend, we can play during the day, but otherwise, at night.
    TUO
    TUO
    friday 10pm your time sound good im gmt+8
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    Sounds like a plan, but can we reschedule if I'm too tired to play at that time. I'll be on to ask about it
    hey guy, we're paired for the Doubles Seasonal, Im in the EST timezone, let me know when youre available
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Ok nvm he's taking a nap now, he'd prefer to play at 10 rather than 11 though
    TUO
    TUO
    um i'll PM anyway, I might leave 11:30, but I think I can still play him further down the week if it doesnt work
    TGMD
    TGMD
    The deadline is about this time tomorrow lol
    I hope you're still on. Can we play for OST in the next couple hours? I'll be in the OU room on PS under the same name
    TUO
    TUO
    i had school, i also got a message saying i won activity like 4 hours before ur message sorry bro
    I have subbed out your opponen t on his request just now for Aristhus. You have 1 day and a half to play him.
    still waiting
    TUO
    TUO
    wow sorry again, I just have lots of problems with scheduled and all that jazz. When is the earliest time you can play (I mean time, not day)
    Earth
    Earth
    now
    TUO
    TUO
    ok 10:30-11:00pm my time let's try maybe friday of that time sorry if we dont get it done just take act win
    when can you play for splc?
    TUO
    TUO
    i can do it this weekend im gmt+8 you think gmt+8 mornings (around 8-10 seem good for you?)
    TUO
    TUO
    i can do it this weekend im gmt+8 you think gmt+8 mornings (around 8-10 seem good for you?)
    zf
    I can probably play tomorrow around then, or even tonight.
    hey, we gotta play for the rby tournament, my timezone is gmt +1, when do you want to play?
    TUO
    TUO
    shit sorry i guess i didnt wait long enough we can try again today or tomorrow what time you want
    mael
    mael
    I'll chill on irc most of the day, try to find me in #spl
    TUO
    TUO
    kk
    hey, we gotta play for the rby tournament, my timezone is gmt +1, when do you want to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…