Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you need to find me for the dubs seasonal, i'm in #doubles, smogtours, and in the doubles room on PS!
    shaian
    shaian
    dude can you battle today? im on smogtours and ps dubs room if you need to find me...
    Void
    Void
    ah sorry i couldn't play, had a lot of stuff going on this week and no time for mons really. gl with the rest of the tour
    hey when do you wanna play for fuck trappers I'm eastern time
    Void
    Void
    sry i wasn't available this past weekend, i'll try to get on whenever possible today/tmr/wed but if we don't get it done you can take the win
    BKC
    BKC
    tomorrow's deadline, I'll be on for most of the rest of today if you can make it
    Hi, we are opponents to bot3 dpp ubers...
    . When can you play? i'm available in the nights of my country
    My gmt -6
    Void
    Void
    hi, i'm gmt+0 so nights your time might be difficult. would you be able to play earlier on saturday/sunday? maybe around 4pm your time.
    davidness
    davidness
    ok saturdat |4pm no problem
    sup dude, we're matched up for doubles seasonal r4. I can battle on friday after 5pm and anytime during the weekend probably, but if you wanna go before that, I can find some time except thursday evening.
    Void
    Void
    friday works, 5pm what timezone?
    shaian
    shaian
    gmt-5
    Void
    Void
    i'll try to make it on friday but if not we can do it weekend
    Hello Void. We have to play for the LC tournament. When you want to play ? I'm GMT +1, and i'm on the french room.
    Void
    Void
    anytime today is fine, i'm gmt+0 so shouldn't be too hard to get done.
    When you wanna play for seasonal? I'm GMT -5
    Void
    Void
    my alt is Void. i can play now if you're still on
    Croven
    Croven
    Sorry, I was sleeping then :/ Today is the last day, and I'll be on for ~2 hours starting now in the Doubles room, alt Croven.
    Void
    Void
    you on now?
    We are paired for It's No Use, I'm GMT-5 whats your time?
    Void
    Void
    gmt+0, we can play this weekend or next
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    Okay, I just say that you are GMT +0, would maybe 2 PM tommorow for me (7 PM for you) be fine?
    Void
    Void
    sorry i forgot about this tour lol, can you play on saturday? sunday is also fine if saturday doesn't work.
    hey void u wanna play our games without steelix or helio?
    Void
    Void
    you can decide, i don't really mind either way
    Hey void wats ur timezone?
    Void
    Void
    I'm gmt (UK time), weekend would probably be the best as I'm pretty busy during the week
    we need to get our ocl game done
    Void
    Void
    well it's already over in terms of overall score, so there's no big need, but if you still want to do it i'll be on smogtours whenever i'm on/
    TheEnder
    TheEnder
    o ye nvm me
    hey void mid season sign ups are up
    Void
    Void
    lol i might not sign up at all, some irl stuff has come up and i prob won't have time for it anyway
    hey we are paired for the rby world cup
    my timezone is gmt+1, yours?
    Void
    Void
    i'm gmt+0, i'll be free mostly mornings/afternoons or late nights my time
    hi, we're paired for the flying blind finals, my timezone is gmt +1, when do you want to play? I'm free after 21:30 my time usually if absolutely necessary I can make it in the morning between 11:00 and 14:20 tuesday and thursday
    mael
    mael
    sadly not, I just found out, that I have practize in the morning. the day after should work though
    Void
    Void
    does 22:00 saturday work for you? later also works if needed
    mael
    mael
    should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…