HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for adv ubers
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Huh, it would be cool to play now/in the next hours. Leave me a PM on IRC whenever u ready
    hey man when are we playing for Any Tier Finals
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    find me on IRC sometime. This weekend is kinda meh, but you can try to PM me there sometime (I think I'll be here tomorrow night gmt-3 and for the rest of the night today)

During weekdays, only at my evenings
    oops I forgot we are opponents for the adv cup
    im gonna pm u in the next days on irc if thats ok for u
    Hello ^_^ We fight for the RU tournament.

I'm GMT -5, and nights after 5PM tend to work for me, although I can be on earlier on weekends.
    Hello n_n We fite for rby cup, I'm GMT + 12 and I'm free like all weekend so just lmk a reasonable time and I'll be there
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Actually, would more like an hour after tour time work too (like 8 pm for you)? I might not be able to make much earlier :(
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I think it'll work. Maybe I'll go out for dinner because my mother traveled to my house for this weekend, but in the worst case I'll just stay up till late night if you're going to be on o_o
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    nvm, we're having dinner at home. Just leave me a PM on IRC whenever u ready
    We nee to play for uupl I'm gmt -5 and pretty available when do you wanna play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Can you play today? I'll be here all day (and you can find me on IRC easily).
    innovamania
    innovamania
    I'll try to see if I can. what irc channel do you hang out in?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    #pokemon and #baril. You can always /query Hantsuki anyway...
    We play in Any Tier. When is a good time for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    GMT-3 evenings and it would be cool if you could play tomorrow or wednesday. Some friends will stay at my house for some days after that and I'll be busy spending some time with them. And oh, I may be able to play on Thursday afternoon as well.

If you use IRC, you'll find me easy there
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am gmt -5. I will see if I could play wednesday.
    Yo, we have to play for the any tier. Does tomorrow 9pm gmt+2 work for you ?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Sorry I could't have, I went out. If you can't play today, we can try tomorrow evening.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm on college during your evening. Unless you can play at like your 1am, it's better to play today. I'm going to study at my night, so I think 9pm it's fine (but that's tour time if I'm not miscalculating)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ah I thought you couldn't play today so I didn't check. If you're still on, I'm on smogtours.
    We have to play for DPP Cup r1. I can play Wed-Thurs after 6 pm this week and Sunday. When are you available?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Okay, I'll try to be here by those times. Do you use IRC? Since I'm always idleing there, it's easier to find me oo
    zf
    I can come on #baril when I'm available but I don't use IRC too often. I can play now if either of those times are problematic for you.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm going to play Tour now, but if you're available for more time I might be able to play after I get eliminated o_o
    we have to play for the anytier tour im gmt -6 and can play anytime this weekend
    jacob
    jacob
    Idle* stupid auto correct
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Yeah, I'm always on #pokemon. Leave me a PM when you get on, if I'm not sleeping I'll reply...
    jacob
    jacob
    im on irc as Jacob with a bunch of b's
    Hi, we're paired for any tier tour. I can play Tuesday or Thursday, or next weekend. I'm est (gmt-4) Let me know what's good for you
    darkrai147
    darkrai147
    I don't use it too much no :/. I'll make sure I'm on smogtours all day though
    darkrai147
    darkrai147
    Any specific time you want to play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    We can play now. My internet is oscillating a bit, but I think I'll not dc forever oo
    Hey, we're paired up for UPL. What times work for you? I'm EST (GMT -4), and I'm always available all day on the weekends, or mornings on most weekdays. I can usually find other time too though, just let me know.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I asked to be subbed out this week because busy, sorry. You might get a new opponent soon
    Hogg
    Hogg
    OK, thanks for letting me know!
    you were subbed in against me for any tier tour. im +5.30 and can play evenings today-tomorrow, whenever on sunday.
    tiers are: ADV UU, VGC 2013, ORAS Ubers, ADV Ubers, BW RU
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    so it's 1.30am for me zzz
    ok i'll try to stay up
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm on IRC etc oo
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I may be a bit late today (like ~30 min), because I have to buy some stuff in the market. And I may be with a dead internet again as well, but I'll try to be on IRC
    We meet again ;D. Same story: "my GMT is +1 and i see yours is -3. You can enter PO and find me pretty easily, or we can schedule". I'll be available mainly during my evenings or afternoons.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be busy till Wednesday and I want to test my connection to see if it's stable enough to play (otherwise I'll ask to be subbed out >:) and I wanna a day to take de rust off because I didn't get any practice since like midseason and have been playing like shit Oo

So I'm prolly going to start to look for you at like Friday...
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I can play now
    for the sake of formality, i'll be available tomorrow to fight from 8pm EST to whenever i go to bed (~3am EST). And on Sunday, i'll be able to fight from whenever i get up (~10am EST) to 4pm EST, and 10:45 PM EST to deadline.

I'm free to fight today up until ~10:30pm EST
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Tomorrow's night. We're both active on IRC, so no problem to find each other...
    gorgie
    gorgie
    aight
    k so DPP NU? when's good for you? I'm east coast us, free most nights
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be on IRC every night during the week, you can just leave me a PM there whenever...
    We've got to play for SPL. My GMT is +1 and i see yours is -3. You can enter PO and find me pretty easily, or we can schedule. I'd like to get things done asap.
    Hi we're matched for OST I can play whenever. When are you free?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Do you use IRC? It's easier to find me there, so we will prolly find each other sometime unless our timezones are bad (I'm GMT-3 in DST, so like GMT-2)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…