Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u wanna play for powc
    rdy whenever
    gmt -4
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Thursday, friday or sunday evening/night are best for me (gmt+2). We can opt for thursday 10pm my time (4pm yours), if that works for you.
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    k thursdays fine then.
    Hey just wanted to say thank you for commenting on my RMT. My GSC skill in Teambuilding and playing has increased. So thanks.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Ah, nice to hear that, glad that i could help.
    I fully understand why you resonate so much with Masturbating Swimmer sprite. I never interacted with you much, but your story is a tear jerker. You being a Gen 2 player will never change your legacy, you are one of the best to ever play the game. I have a newfound motivation for Old Gens, and I hope you feel free of any curse that has been overbearing you all this time. Sleep easy.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    The fact that so many books still name the Gen 6 the "best or most influential" gen of all times only shows how far pokemon is from becoming a serious form of art.
    termi
    termi
    Mario critics have long recognized that the greatest Mario games of all times are Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario 64, which were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Zelda critics rank the highly controversial Wind Waker over Zelda games that were highly popular in game rooms around Europe. Pokemon critics are still blinded by commercial success: Gen 6 sold more than anything else (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest.
    Hey man we gotta play for pperfect indigo tourny. RBY Bo5. I'm gmt+10 and good to play p much any night. When would you like to get this done?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Oh that's still a thing. We could do tomorrow 2 pm my time, 10 pm your time if you want or later.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Sounds good, see you then
    DPP bo3? I'm east coast us, can probably be free most afternoons for me. Not tomorrow until 4:30 though.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think that should be ok. I could also play right now if you want to, tho I know it's morning where you are.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Nah sorry i'm not even out of bed yet lol. If we catch each other online at other times we can play of course, i'm usually in #ruinsofalph, #spl, and in the oldgens room on ps as well as on smogtours, so if you want to hit me up before sunday that's no problem.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    alright, sounds good
    idk why i can t answer in mp

if it is bo1, i can sub him, it depends also on what time did they decided to play
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    It's bo3 and you should best play tonight, whenever floppy comes on basically
    no longer here
    no longer here
    hard, dont have time for a bo3, sorry
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    It's ok, don't worry
    I aspire to meme on your level.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    i am literally being accused of how I am everything wrong with this community because other smogon mods do not understand memes the way I do in 2015
    passion
    passion
    You are like the gay marriage of smogon and the mods are the republican party trying to hold u back but ignore them. Keep up the good work man you got a fan in me. . .
    jesus crisp bedschibabar! i absolutely adore your smogon posts! you are one light year ahead of me post wise.. i wish i can be like u :(
    raking in the likes
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    i basically just recycle old posts and jokes of mine and get free epeen on here. Makes up for being shit at pokemon I guess
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    nah you are just shit at new gens right

also why are we both up at 2am.... cya
    i dont know if you made that comic but dat was beautiful and i have to praise u
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yeah i made it, 10 minutes in photoshop tbh, 5 hours breeding out the idea though
    You are on fire in terms of posting lol, I always get so giddy whenever I see, "bedschbibaer replied to..."
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Had to do something for my image again, but I ran out of ideas for now. Let's hope I get some good opportunities again soon.
    Seriously dude? Look I thought that whole April fools thing was dumb, but u took that way to far. Slitting haunters throat? Ur a moderator u should be so much better than that.
    Hi Bedschi, gibt es auf PS oder PO noch Zeiten zu denen man GSC, RBY und ADV per Zufallsmatch spielen kann?
    Ich hab noch kein Gefühl für die Metas bekommen und will ein bisschen Spielpraxis sammeln, PS scheint aber tot zu sein :/
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    ja so in den abend/nachtzeiten findet man öfters mal ein match, po eher weil man da auch sehen kann, wer im tier on ist. Schau halt, dass du Zeiten erwischt, bei denen Amerikaner auch on sind.
    hard
    hard
    gut zu wissen, dann werde ich meine Faulheit überwinden und PO runterladen.
    na dann vielen Dank und geniess dein Wochenende
    vier Bier um vier, ne ;)
    hello beds we gotta fight for adv nu. I'm GMT+8, you?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Nah I'm about to leave, sorry. Let's op for sunday 10 pm your time or monday 8 pm your time then, whatever's more comfortable with you
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yo if you are availiable we can get it done today, where can i find you?
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    yup I'll get online within the next 30-45min or so. I'll be in the NU / old gens room
    hello meme world champion

we must fight for dpp triple tier tourney or something

i am GMT +1 :]
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'm gmt+1 too, can we opt for like wednesday to sunday evening but i'm fairly open for everything so i can accomodate for you.

And yeah memes are pretty cool yo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…