Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could I please pick up Obomasnow? I already deposited Trollbat
    Female level 11 to 20
    Thomaz
    My internet is really bad atm (I'm not at home), but hopefully, I'll be able to deposit on GTS soon. I'll let you know when I'm done! =)
    thanks for being cool w/ the renaming, hope it wasn't too much trouble ;)
    Thomaz
    Sure. =) Not at all, I was on Route 7 anyway and since it's my own shiny, I can easily nn it.
    Hey how are you Thomas, I was wondering if you had an extra Scope Lens or two? I would be willing to trade anything you might be interested for it, let me know thank you
    Thomaz
    Ok, I'm on now.
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    After the 2 Scope Lens, is there any chance you had 1 extra Oval Stone?
    Thomaz
    No, I don't I have. Also, my 3DS is dieing right now lol, so I have to shut it down after this.
    Just saw that beautiful Milotic from Emerald. Willing to trade an arm and a leg for it. Is she nicknameable? If you need help with ribbons, let me know. I have a non shiny Emerald Milotic with egg moves and every ribbon :)
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Me too. I'd love the name "Sirena" for her :)
    Thomaz
    Just so you know, I'm slowly working on the ribbons. My team for the challenges other than Battle Tower are terrible lol, so I might have to think up a good team before I continue. =P
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Wish I could help haha. Best of luck!
    Hey mate, I noticed that you need PPRNG help...if you give me the relevant info/details/walk me through it, I (should) be able to help you out
    SanjivG
    SanjivG
    I haven't read up on calculating seeds in a while, I don't know what all is needed...but we'll see. I'm mainly free on nights during the weekend, US Central time
    Thomaz
    Hey, I'm terribly sorry for not coming back to you. I'm really forgetful lately. =( Anyway, Luxpluff gave me a guide on how to RNG Dream Radar stuff without PPRNG so I went and got (pretty much) everything lol. Thanks for wanting to help out! =)
    SanjivG
    SanjivG
    No worries mate, I'm glad you got what you needed!
    hey that gankhaskhan does seismic toss realy work like that that it hits 2 times? because if so I realy want one:)
    So I'm just about to go for a shower and I should be ready once I've got into bed after that. 30 mins should be plenty.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I do have list going but it gets bumped down by breeding and soft resetting. I just enjoyed those, probably because I never got into RNGing.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Happy to help.
    Thomaz
    I have way too many things I need to do, it's pretty terrifying. Projects in gen 3, 4, 5 and 6 haha.
    hey man, are you available to trade? i'll have your marill ready in a sec.
    tennisace
    tennisace
    o sorry i completely forgot to get back to you. yeah i got it, i cam trade it to you later tonight if you'll be around? maybe around 10 pm est?
    Thomaz
    Thanks! =D Hm, I can stay up for another hour I guess, yeah.
    tennisace
    tennisace
    guess i got on too late for you last night. i'll be on irc all afternoon, just ping me whenever you can trade :)
    Hey Thomaz. Didn't post in your thread to avoid cluttering. When is a good time for you to trade?
    Itsuki
    Itsuki
    I have time to trade as well. :) I'll see you on then.
    Itsuki
    Itsuki
    Thanks for the trade! :)
    Thomaz
    Awesome. Thanks for the trade! Now to udate my tradelist lol. So much stuff to do. xD
    Finally made your thread eh?Good Luck again :).Did you trade with cloud?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I will get someone to clone it for me through save restoration
    Thomaz
    Alright. =)
    Thomaz
    So, did you get the Pokemon cloned lol? They're ready when you are.
    Hey man saw you have an eevee safari...would you be willing to catch me a ha female in a dive ball? You can cmt for it or name somethin and I'll see if i have it
    Thomaz
    Already went for HP Fire, but couldn't find a match. I just so happen to get locked into ANOTHER great spread, M/even/M/M/F/M lol, so I'll do a quick hunt for female Modest HA with SDef (or maybe breed one in AS, not sure yet...) and then try again.
    Thomaz
    I went on a mass catching spree a few days ago and inbetween the physical/special spreads, I'm "updating" what I caught lol. Also, I'm currently breeding multiple HA Tyrunts in the hope that at least one of them finds a match... =(
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Yeah I'm gonna slap it in a spread to make it
    31/×/31/31/30/30 and take that and slap it in another one to make it 31/0/31/30/31/30
    Oh duh, Hustle. xD
    Yes, the spitback one is fine. My info's in my sig - I see yours is too. I can trade atm, but I have work in 15 mins so I can't hang around long.
    Thomaz
    Alright, I'll add you and come online. =)
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Awesome, thank you. The Roselia is a spitback from breeding a HP Ground Technician Roserade, egg moves are good. :P
    Thomaz
    You're welcome. Braviary is amazing. I still need to breed a shiny one one day now that I think about it lol. Thanks for the Rose. =)
    Did you get the RNGs done?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Oh, you can clone stuff now?That is so helpful since now I don't need a 3rd party to cline for me :)
    Thomaz
    Yeah, I finally figured out how to clone lol. I'm using Pokegen's box recovery option (if you can call it that) with the Loadcode thingy. =)
    Thomaz
    Phew, took me a little longer than I wanted, but I got the Calm Regice in X as well. You wanted Dive or Net Ball (I have both)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…