col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when FITE uupl +11 gmt
    col49
    col49
    hmmm, uh, thursdays and saturdays are the days I can be the most accommodating, since I'm free most of the day then. if you have a preference, then by all means mention it, though i gotta head out for work rn, so i'll have to get back to you in a few hours
    New Breed
    New Breed
    wanna do it like an hour or so before rupl auction?
    col49
    col49
    sounds fine by me, sure
    yo
    should I mention custap berry anywhere on the emboar analysis? I saw your post about it, the idea seems cool but I've never used it.
    col49
    col49
    hmm, would probably not; i really like it, and i do think it's good, but it's something that doesn't really mesh well with the usual analysis approach, since it doesn't have the most 'clear-cut' of applications.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    fair enough, thats reasonable
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Hiya
    I'd really appreciate if you could give Emboar the last check, it's been sitting around for a little bit; thanks
    Do you have any experince at using Denfensive Rotom-C ?
    DKFirelord
    DKFirelord
    Team option
    col49
    col49
    ah, yeah. usually what you want from a teammate is a 'mon that appreciates a strong tangrowth / water / electric (/ sorta mega 'lix) pivot, and oftentimes something with the offensive presence to take advantage of volt switch bringing it back in safely. stuff like specs slowking, fletchinder, sd samurott, etc.
    DKFirelord
    DKFirelord
    Thanks and what are some usage tips on using it
    is there gonna be any tryout system for rupl? you're managing a team so i thought i'd ask you
    Kingler
    Kingler
    like, say, battling the team leader as a form of tryout
    col49
    col49
    ah, yeah. well, ideally, managers should be setting up something based on personal preference, usually an irc channel or what have you, and that's where something to that effect would be held
    Kingler
    Kingler
    kk gotcha
    why don't you have a custom title?
    col49
    col49
    don't much feel like using one atm e_e
    firehusky
    firehusky
    ah, I see
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Huh, you're letting the people down man. I for one would be delighted to see what kinds of wit you'd be able to concoct
    wassup bro, I see you're onto tearing SPL up now. you're anything but average dude, keep kicking ass!
    col49
    col49
    dunno 'bout any of that, but i appreciate it bud haha
    beast player, keep it up bro
    col49
    col49
    as a whole, i'd have to say i'm rather average, but given where i'm at, i hardly have much choice but to keep on pushin haha
    wats poppin we gotta do battle for spl.. i cant fite this weekend but any day during the week should be fine for me, +11 gmt
    New Breed
    New Breed
    alright sweet as i'll see you around 9-10pm est thursday, i guess no suspects then
    col49
    col49
    would you be wanting to play soon? no great rush or anything, just got this meatbull sub sittin around, n i'm kinda hungry. important shit, ya know?
    New Breed
    New Breed
    wanna play within the next 30 minutes? im basically ready just hop on irc when u are
    col49
    col49
    bro, you gonna change ur name back now that pwnemon decided to tryna step out of ur shadow?
    FAJI
    nah i love this name rofl, nice win btw loved ur standard shit squad
    col49
    col49
    man, i had no choice, bkc was in a mood durin building. i'll tryna mix it up in future weeks, pinky promise
    when're we playing SPL? by fortune i have the freest schedule ever this week, i can play almost literally any time.

also, what alts do you play on so i can scout all of your teams?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    im gonna be around most of the day from here out. hmu when ready.
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    can we play a little before 8 btw? like 6-7?
    col49
    col49
    uhh, yeah, i could probably do that, sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…