bugzinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yo, regarding the BW RoA Olympics, could I possibly get an extension until next Friday, as I have exams on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    yeah man
    Pearl
    Pearl
    don't give him the extension he's tricking you
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    my alt is helping Lyco prepare XD
    When will you be ready to play for SPL? I can play any time on Thursday morning or afternoon or Friday in the late afternoon. I can also play today or tomorrow afternoon. Basically, let me know when you'll be ready.
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    is friday like 6-7pm my time okay?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Yes, that would be great, let's meet on the SmogTours server then!
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm online and on the SmogTours server. I'm also on IRC if you need to talk to me there. Ready when you are!
    reason for including XY was because a lot of people actually prefer xy to oras n_n

oh and we're both in uk for po wcop so if you want to test/discuss teams just drop me a message on irc whenever :) when have you scheduled to play?
    Hey :]. We're playing for SPL this week. I'm GMT + 11, so we're 10 or 11 hours apart. I have university during the week, so I'd love to play on the weekend if you can. My Saturday evening (Sat morning for you) or my Sunday evening (Sun morning for you) would be ideal, or I can play on either morning, but that would be quite late for you. Let me know :]
    Hey man just confirming our game for tomorrow at 12:30PM GMT-5 / 5:30PM GMT. I have a meeting exactly an hour later and as such would really need the game to start as close to that time as possible.
    hey we're paired up for spl, i'm EST

i really can't play this weekend at all, i will be out of town and absolutely unable to play. i can play after 9 pm est mon-thurs (except wednesday, where i can play at 10), or tues / thurs from 12:15PM EST-1:30PM EST. i can try to make time during the day otherwise tues /thurs, will this work?
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    looks like it'll have to be some time on thursday, should be free most of the evening/night, so like 5:30pm my time works? gmt+0
    blarajan
    blarajan
    That should be perfect, assuming we get started as close to that time as possible since I have class at 1.5 hours later.
    hi when do u wanna play for pocl, im gmt -4
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    im gmt+1 and i mainly prefer weekends and evenings
    is friday or saturday okay? about 11pm my time
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ya tht should be good
    Bouff
    Bouff
    can we play saturday, same time (11 pm for you)? sorry for being a juan but i just got home and i have some irl stuff to take care of
    you can to play sunday 1pm in your time.
    you can to do this.

or monday 10 am in your time.
    go play tomorrow

10 pm in my time?

or

7am WEDNESDAY in my time gmt -3
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    i cant make either of those times, can we try earlier than 10pm? im gmt+1 so that's 2am for me
    or maybe weekend would be better?
    Hey we play for doubles open, when do you want to play??? I am gmt -5 and I can play on wednesday, and on weekends. Hit me up when you want to play.
    when u wanna play for ru open
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    yeah i'll be around for most of the day, what time do you wanna play?
    PDC
    PDC
    maybe a little later in the afternoon would be nice, maybe like 3 hours or so?
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    ok im on smogtours, we can play somewhere else though if you prefer
    we are paired for the doubles open, when can you fight? im gmt -6, prefer afternoons or evenings my time
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    Is wednesday or thursday ok for you?
    Im gmt+1 and can mostly get on during the evenings
    Either that or sunday i should be free most of the day
    Raseri
    Raseri
    sorry completeoy forgot about this. If youre available today ill be on all day today in the NU room on ps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…