Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we gotta play for uupl, are you available tomorrow?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    tomorrow is a rough day for me, but i'll try to be on as much as i can. i know for a fact i cannot be on before 4:30 or 5pm est, but I'll try as much as I can to be on afterwards (kinda the one day I'm busy unfortunately, but there's still a decent window in the evening unless something comes up).

What times work for you during the evening? (gmt-4 to clarify)
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm going to my aunt's birthday around 1:00 pm, so i should be back home at 4:00 pm as well. i should be free to play after that. so just let me know on irc / smogtours whenever you wanna play. i'll be on until 9:00 pm i believe.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    that works well. let's shoot for the middle of that range then (early evening). I'll be on SmogTours and IRC as Finchinator. see you then
    Hey we're paired up for No STAB, when are you available? I'm GMT+8 and generally free at night.
    Damnosaur
    Damnosaur
    I'll be in the lobby 2 hours from now
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Long story short: something far more important than mons for me popped up and there's no chance I can make it. No point in making you stay up (later than usual) for nothing, so take the win and good luck in future rounds. Sorry for the inconvenience bro
    Damnosaur
    Damnosaur
    :/ good luck with irl stuff then
    RUPL; when?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Saturday pretty much any time, Friday night after like 8, or Thursday from 3-6 and 9-11 all work. Idk when I'll be on Sunday, but probably evening.

Usually on IRC as Finchinator (all times est).
    [15:47:28] <~ZEB> finch u here?
    [15:47:48] Finchinator [~Finchinat@synIRC-E931DE44.dyn.optonline.net] has quit IRC: Ping timeout: 182 seconds
    [15:47:53] <~ZEB> NIGGA
    Hi, we're fighting for ADV cup, I have absolutely no idea what i'm doing and don't know anything about the meta so i'll need a day or two to build, when can you play? From what I understand you're fairly active, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm EST
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Check your VM wall, responded to your response there (just in case you don't see that first) :]
    hi something happened would u be ok moving it to sunday sry

i could ~potentially~ still make it wednesday but I'd rather not let you wait and no show and all the activity drama is pain to deal with

u can choose time if u want to
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ah, dw
    I made a post (you've prob seen it) and I think we will be fine
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Hey guys, I'e assessd your situation and I think it is fair that I give you until the sunday Night your time to do it (until Approx 6am GMT+1) to do your match - this'll give you your entire Sunday toplay mons. I'll check in before I start work bc you cant fool me
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Thanks a ton for being understanding! :)
    hi when play xd
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    so uh
    something came up from 7 to 9 on wednesday (oops)

i can play from 3 to 6 and from 9:30 to 11
    can either of those times work? if not, i can try and play on tuesday or thursday or sunday or even monday after like 8pm (but idk if i'll be ready monday, i can push it if i must)

sorry about this, but good thing i noticed it now and not wednesday night lol
    marilli
    marilli
    would 10pm work

if u cant get back by 10 then 10:30 is fine too
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    10pm on Wednesday? that'd be perfect
    Hey we're up for BWUU in UUPL, when are you free? I'm GMT +0 but I'm p. limited atm, I'm only really good to play around 23:00 - 00:00 this week except Friday where I can't play at all
    hi flinchinagoe i contradanza an i can help u with builting teems for nupl if u need it also i am grate suppportre if u need a
    hey buddy, when do you wanna play the dpp tourney? i'm free all of tonight and most of tomorrow
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    later
    nupl auction rn
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Yo I guess we missed each other (I was in but kinda forgot and didn't look for you)
    Can you play tomorrow night or some day in the next few? I can play tomorrow evening and all day Tuesday/Wednesday
    Hey we have to fight for the all stars week of hpl. What do you wanna do?
    hey u i herd u were jaa leder her in smogen

i was wonder if u help build me channel on ps server (the one main) called #jaa4 (#4 becuz that my fav #) if u want u can follow me on smogen and i can pm or leeve a post on ur wall like im doin right now ok so pm me so we can get @jaa4 building ok thanx bye
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    hey i rly like to help u if u have room for new mod on her channel contranza

i can pm u me details and u hire me ok mrs??
    Rare Poison
    Rare Poison
    ok! c:
    Finchinator
    Finchi, can i do shotouts in DPP NU for the NUPL?
    yo i probably wont be able to play tomorrow but im free all weekend except saturday after tour
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I can play tonight (anytime from 3pm gmt-4 to 11pm) or Sunday (not sure when I'm getting home from what I have to do, but should be mid-late afternoon to evening). Saturday and early Sunday I'm busy so can't play then
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    i might be able to play today. if not will just do it on sunday
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ok, either day works for me, just not Saturday.
    If you can play today, just find me on IRC or SmogTours. If not, I'll look for you on Sunday
    Hope to see you around the NU forum more often :]

read your shoutout
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea ofc

it's a fun tier, much better than this gen ou (imo) so i'll certainly stick around at least for the immediate future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…