Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u wanna play for uupl again
    gmt -5 this time
    rdy whenever.
    HT
    HT
    i can play now if you want
    I sexually identify as a shitposter. Ever since I was a serious poster I dreamed of spamming ironic memes and posting copypastas. Moderators message me saying that shitposting is against the rules and they'll ban me, but I don't care, they're Nazis. I'm having the Chinese take ownership of my alt accounts, spam multiple threads for me, and hide my IP address behind several proxies.
    HT
    HT
    (makeup)
    late grats :)

Also small thing but I'd wait posting the skeleton and asks a QC member about this first; last time dodmen took it but never posted since QC decided to handle the changes via SCMs. The metagame has changed but idk man, might wanna ask first.
    HT
    HT
    thanks man! and thanks for the heads up too haha
    woah woah woah woah friend, when did you grow so much ;________; congrats andyyyy
    HT
    HT
    ANTO thanks! ^_^
    ant
    ant
    np (sun)
    ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ let's all cuddle together!
    gratz tho
    HT
    HT
    ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ thanks hehe ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ
    dingbat
    Ye i learned that it takes a really short time to flood entire chats with that,,
    wow grats man i never imagined u getting a badge so ghazi o-o
    HT
    HT
    thanks esteemed user: Ace Matador
    HT
    HT
    this is not gonna become a meme,,
    ty tho
    HT
    HT