Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're matched for seasonals.
    If I sound rude dont mind I'm salty since I lost to fucking pwnemon's teams, actually only one team (ops! I meant Lasagne)
    I can play anytime you want just name it (in EST pls)
    Roxer
    Roxer
    okie dokie. Keep in mind that tomorrow like 6 PM me and some friends will play soccer so I wont be able to play
    Roxer
    Roxer
    Ok I've lost interest in seasonals you can take the win.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    okie :/
    srk :] So happy that you were FINALLY included into the doubles council right after I left. You truly stood out from the very first suspect round, and it was only a matter of time that you would get in.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    Happy to learn about you and your dad. I also want to become like your dad - a man that takes care both of his family and his patients. I still have a long ways to go ;-;

Okay. That's fine, I was just curious.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    If I can give any advice from my dad's experience in med school it'd be to not worry if you realize you pick a specialty you then want to change. He thought he was going to be an internist for a very long time before he realized he hated it, and pivoted eventually to radiology. He still did just fine for himself.

Idk what kind of fields you're interested in, but clearly internal medicine and radiology are pretty different. A switch can be made, even pretty late in the game.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    oh wow. I did not know that lol. Hopefully I wouldn't have to resort to that. Or if I need to make that move, I hope I would have the guts to make the change like your dad did.
    Curious as to why I was assigned hackmons. Is it an easier tier or smth?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    a few people specifically requested tiers, after that it was kinda random. But yeah I find regular randbats takes the most skill overall (bc more predictable sets) and I'm gonna try to keep my top battlers there, unless you specifically request in. But I had to start my teammates from the first RBPL for old times sake.
    Acklow
    Acklow
    Sure thing. I've never played hackmons before which was the only reason I asked.
    eyyyyyy i'm apparently an interesting matchup that's cool

9 PM - 12 AM CST tues / thurs-sat, no DST, just hit me up whenever. may be doing work at those times though so sorry if i dont respond immediately, but i'm definitely online then.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm fine to reschedule. Just have to get it done by Sunday night. I'm pretty free Fri and Sat.
    Not Canadian
    Not Canadian
    i havent had the chance to make a team lol but i'll just try to do what i can with what i have ehh, let's go if you're ready
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm playing tour right now and then have dinner after that
    you like that song for the boys, don't you?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I mean, I liked the song enough to buy just the music off of itunes. I do however also like the boys ;)
    when do u wanna play for the seasonal garbage bop
    rdy whenever i suppose
    est.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    gimme a few days. probably gonna build new teams and this week is full of midterms for me. I'll see you on irc. probably can play most times between thursday night and sunday night (also est)
    -Tsunami-
    shit I missed it...sorry friend! Tomorrow or day after same time work for you?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    You didn't miss it as far as I know haha. I thought we were fighting 19 hours from this post.
    ok tell me a good time for you and we can work out a time when both of us can be on
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm free most weeknights or most of the day on Friday or Saturday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…