BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congrats on your smogon tour victory man
    BKC
    BKC
    lol thanks dude I thought harsha's torterra was gonna kill me with eq but luckily it didn't have it so heatran won the game
    Harsha
    Harsha
    omg ! stfu .
    hi we are paired for doubles seasonal. i am gmt-5 and would prefer to play later in the week. my schedule is pretty flexible, but lmk what yours looks like so we can get this scheduled.
    Hello, I will make sure to check those out when I get home from school. Appreciate the recommendation.
    BKC
    BKC
    anytime, hope you like em
    would you be mad if i am one of the kanye fans from rym
    roscoe
    roscoe
    NIGGA YOURE GONNA ANSWER THIS SHIT I DEMAND IT
    BKC
    BKC
    yes
    Honus
    Honus
    young thug is objectively patrician
    Hi, we're paired up for the It's no use tour. I'm EST, when can you play?
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Can you play soon or should I request for activity? The deadline was yesterday ^^'
    BKC
    BKC
    it's yours, comp still dead
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Thanks, gl fixing your laptop
    where are you bro, time to fight
    BKC
    BKC
    sorry man my laptop is dead atm I'm waiting on it to start working again
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    ah no worries, all g
    did it break again
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    LOL my nigga just said hes using 2 ubers as his leads how is this fair

meanwhile roscoe is bitching about there not being sleep clause and how bad this tier is oh my god
    roscoe
    roscoe
    LOL i didnt know doubles had all these threats why dont we hav a core of mega gar/skymin/darkrai wed never lose

we can use 3 sleep mons and those 3 threats

lead 2 ubers mons have another in the back waiting to cause tyerror
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    this aint fair why can these niggas use skymin in doubles lets just make the bigs use skymin in OU bro rofl thats about as fair

and lets play w/o sleep clause from now on
    when can you play for the adv nu minitour? i'm available thursday and friday after 7 pm gmt -4.
    BKC
    BKC
    those times sound good to me
    And why does Mega Camerupt have 120 Attack? The only physical moves that take adavntage of sheer force are flame charge, bulldoze, rock slide and iron head. And why does Mega Camerupt get sheer force to begin with? Camels can drink water REALLY fast, almost as if they can absorb it, so why the fuck did you not give it water aborb?
    ay lets just do weekend since since we actually need to win. I wanna build a proper team and shit
    BKC
    BKC
    Lucky you, my laptop is dead right now and it'll probably be a few days before it's fixed. That's fine love best of luck
    Rach: Rach's are people that love almost everybody and are loved by almost everyone. Rach's are always happy and attractive people both inside and out. They are often shy on first impressions. However, open up to be some of the bubbliest people you could ever have the pleasure of meeting. They are often extremely artistic and are passionate in expressing their feelings to the people they love and trust.
    BKC
    BKC
    oh yeah I forgot to answer
    BKC
    BKC
    fuck you
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    BKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude how am i still awake fuck LOL this is getting out of hand
    Hello, I am 100% retarded. I forgot our appointment was on Smogtours... So I was on Showdown/PO/Frenchtime. :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…