Arkian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WHAT THE FUCK YOU CHANGED VAPOREON YOUVE HAD IT SINCE I JOINED OMFG THIS WORLD IS COLLAPSING FIRST GATO HAS A NON MUSIC CT NOW THIS
    Hi we're matched for the any tier tourney! I am in your timezone, what time works for you?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    As I said, I was only around till 7 (and you VMed me at 8:30) :< Let's try again today? I'm available p. much all day lol
    Tom the Bomb
    Tom the Bomb
    you available now? i saw your activity post, i was at a race friday and saturday but i can play tonight
    Arkian
    Arkian
    let's go smogtours :]
    hiya we're matched up for lc round 3! lmk when works for you
    Gloom
    Gloom
    yeahh np, sry again about the weekend x_x just wanted to make sure you knew id be here all day so you could find an opening haha. k cya later today hopefully!
    Arkian
    Arkian
    On now ^.^
    Gloom
    Gloom
    awesome! ill get on now then. ill be user secret spice
    we got paired for the Any Tier Tourney, tell me a time when your all good to get the games done.
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    Hey Srry school got out later than expected, respond when u can we can do this as soon as possible
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Np :] We can try again tomorrow ^.^
    Arkian
    Arkian
    On now till like 6 again :o
    im on smogtours rn if u want to play for the adv tour
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Give me a few minutes and I'll be there :o
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Sorry for being super late, im here now :<
    Arkian
    Arkian
    If you can't catch me today, I'll be idling PS main as Rohail tomorrow same time :o
    OBJECTION
    VAPOREON CAN'T LEARN BUBBLE BEAM
    Arkian
    Arkian
    DAS NOT BUBBLEBEAM, IT'S A HYDRO PUMP BLOWN OUT OF A BUBBLE BLOWER !_!
    remove this kid's teardrop pls
    Arkian
    Arkian
    gray it instead yn I keep saying ill come back but I'm either sick or busy :[[[ Still, super happy for your successes in LC Yag :] Keep doing what you'll do and I'm sure you'll have more coming your way! ❤
    Yagura
    Yagura
    oml stop acting so gay
    Yagura
    Yagura
    seriously thanks fren, get well soon and be more active so we grow up to see how our mustaches end up looking like lol
    First blood r3, when do you want to have the match? i'm gmt -5
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    hey are you available tonight anytime?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hey, sorry I missed this yesterday. I'm not really interested in mons rn because of irl stuff, so go ahead and take the win. Sorry about that, but gl in the rest!
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    I understand, man. Mons comes after real life, good luck to you and thank you for letting me know your situation. best of luck!
    when do you wanna play for no excuses, I'm gmt -5 available today thursday and friday
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I dropped out of this because of exams, sorry and gl! :[
    when do u wanna play for the dpp nu tourney? im gmt+1
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hi, I'm GMT -4 and can play later this week for most of my afternoons and evenings. Let me know ahead of time when you wanna play! :o
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    im mostly available today so vm me when u get on!
    if you can to play now.

i am on in frost. nick Catter
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I can't play right now, but I will be able to tomorrow from 4-6 pm, so find me on smogtours or just VM me here :]
    Arkian
    Arkian
    That's GMT -5 btw :o
    We're playing for first blood, I'm GMT -5 pretty much open all the time on weekends and could probably play during week if i needed to
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hi ^.^ I'm actually the same timezone as you :o I can only play during weekdays from 4-6 pm, since my weekends are pretty booked :/ Is this suitable for you?
    qwerts
    qwerts
    I've got midterms coming up so I'm gonna be busy pretty much every week day except friday, if you're free then we could play.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Sure, that works then :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…