Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• n jelli I'm literally almost done checking the article you just reserved :'c It's taken a while 'cause I started fact-checking. @n@;
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    nooooo, didn't even see the alert until after i posted X__X
    why did you get CC recolored
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    It just happened, I'm guessing because I'm back to regular CC stuff again (been hosting mini-tours for a few months again, 2 regular tours coming up, old gen tour nights each week)
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    oh cool its pretty
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    hey, would it be possible to have old gen tours aside from nights in est? they're about 5 am for me (and i'm pretty sure inconvenient for other ppl living in asia) and it would be nice to have a better time :o
    ashiemore
    ashiemore
    it's difficult to get a good enough amount of players when it's morning or early afternoon in america/europe, also jelli and I have limited times we can host that accommodate those timezones. i will try to look into it though!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    nice! i'll move the thread over when i bump it with next week's time + metas in a couple days~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Oh, just read through all the stickies. So I just make a new thread for each tour, sounds good. Should I go through Tour Apps each week?

Also, would I be able to host them in the Old Gens room, or no? Boosting activity there was one of the main reasons I kicked this off, so just wondering. I guess it'd be easier to know after seeing what kind of a hit we get...
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    don't need tour apps

you can host them on old gens room if you want
    Sup!
    Egg moves are all gen + E
    Event moves are all gen + S + event number (starting with 0)
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    For the Pidgey example for instance, those restrictions come from either breeding with Hoothoot that bred with Murkrow, breeding with Murkrow itself, or breeding with Skarmory that bred with Murkrow. There's no way to have Pursuit + Foresight at the same time, for example, but the code currently doesn't distinguish Egg moves being restricted by certain parents.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    I gotta run back to work now. Hopefully I'll catch you some time tonight or tomorrow morning~
    Joim
    Joim
    Ok, I'll need you to explain this as if I were very stupid, I may not know the differences in egg breeding in gen 2 and superior gens :p
    I havent been on due to me focusing on schoolwork but I did tell him for us to play this weekend before I left :[
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    sorry, didn't realize that :(

didn't want it to come down to activity and wasn't sure where you were x.x
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Its alright. Dont worry about it. Theres always next time lol
    Help in standing in front of echo and the bunnymen category in amoeba, what album do I get? Hurry m8
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Still here, everything is cheep used, any other quick band recommendations?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    croc's my favorite at least. it's herky-jerky post-punk excellence. if you're more in the mood for something to chill to, their self-titled 5th album is good relax / hang out / zone out stuff.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    human switchboard / modern lovers / gang of four / the clean / the trypes / nick cave and the bad seeds / TALKING HEADS but you already knew that :P
    is it just me, or the avi sometimes go slow and fast rof, btw nice avi
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    kinda noticed that as well, but just chalked it up being laggy or something... good to know i'm not the only one~

and thanks :3
    read error. Can't access computer. I have one more backup computer I can use.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    X_X
    Redew
    Redew
    Lol after this we'll see if I can keep doing this ugh. I hate computers
    Since people are making them for other gens rn, and apparently you're the guy to ask for the goahead (sorry if you're not). Can I make an ADV OU cores thread?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    I'd recommend giving it a week or two, since we have BW and soon GSC. You'll probably get more attention in the thread if it's not coming off the heels of two others.
    Stockings
    Stockings
    aite, sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…