Mizuhime
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sad to see you leave, Mizuhime, but I am glad you're on to bigger and greater things.

Thanks for sticking with Doubles all this time. You are a powerhouse that helped our tier go places.
    hey, Mizuhime :) so ur co-leading Doubles with Pwnemon now? A solid choice in hindsight v_v. How is Doubles shaping up since ORAS?

Sorry for leaving abruptly... but I had no time to lose sleep on Doubles anymore and wanted to move forward in my life as a med student. curiosity got the best of me, and I lurked a couple of times now.

PS - Wish I can still be here with you guys.
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    I do indeed lead with Stratos Pwnemon now, and Doubles is all good, we've only had to ban a couple things, it's the same old balanced meta. Mega Mence caught a ban, and something mcm made caught a ban. Sleep abuse paired with gravity, it was really good.

Dont worry about leaving, we all understand it completely and we all wish you the best in life. Med Scool isn't easy. Don't be afraid to stop by irc every now and then still the same chan still mostly the same people.

PS you would be happy to know that the circuit ended well and the 2nd one has started off better
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    I also personally like ORAS Doubles more than bw, probably because im way better at it than I was bw but yeah
    Pocket
    Pocket
    Glad to hear that the 2nd improved Doubles Circuit is underway! I believe that's one of the best novelty factor of our tier (unless other tiers have started doing the same).

I will leave the suspect process to you, stratos, and the rest of the council. I trust in all of your judgment (happy to see srk on the council!)

Thanks for the kind words, Mizuhime ;D. I don't think you, stratos, and I ended our relationship on a high note, so it does my heart good that you let our past misgivings fade in history.

Keep up the good work!
    Updating you; I got H1n1 and im in the hospital getting treated. They brought my laptop here but i won't be able to talk much, I"ll probably get out in a few days. but i don't know. I'll keep you up.
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    just focus on getting better bud
    I am roxer roommate and roxer ask me to post this here for you

"Mizu I'm extremely sick, I haven't been able to even touch a computer without getting a headache, I'll talk to you when I get better. Also don't mind my roommates terrible english, I asked him to post this in your VM wall, as I said, I can't even look at a computer without getting a headache."
    Mizuhime
    Lord Alphose
    Lord Alphose
    I had to factory reset my computer, and so I lost all my teams. I went to play Blarajan today for that one tour, at which point I realized I had no teams. So I quickly went and "borrowed" some teams for your SPL dump thread. And I won 2-0. So thank you <3
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    Lmao, not a problem bud glad I could help
    So I know you're a water princess and you love Katara and all... but wouldn't you be more of a Northern Water Tribe person, since you're from Canada and all?
    sorry to destroy your fantasy
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Basically, I'm saying you're more of a Princess Yue
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    logic hurts.
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
    13:01 srk1214 mizu can you make a team with tangela, magmar, rhydon, and poliwag?
    13:01 BlooAFK u bet ur ass i could
  • Loading…
  • Loading…