badabing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be on tomorrow at 2PM GMT-5. Lets get this done :]
    Demist
    Demist
    I'll be free all day Wednesday, otherwise pretty busy and that 8 hour difference is pain in the ass. If Wednesday works for you anytime, just tell me
    badabing
    badabing
    lets play 6 pm est wed?
    Demist
    Demist
    works for me. Be on #spl or #pokemon just in case please :]
    hey we play for uupl, let me know when you want to play
    badabing
    badabing
    friday please
    xMarth
    xMarth
    k I'm on tonight
    BKC
    BKC
    bet marth stomped that ass

he's god yknow
    yo bada, we are paired for BW Cup, I'm GMT+3 all will be kinda available whenever, so what time works for you?
    badabing
    badabing
    all times gmt-5, 6 pm fri, 4 pm sat, 2 pm sun. usually a 5 hr range around those times.
    Demist
    Demist
    either saturday or sunday should be fine with me, are you usually just here or on PS/IRC as well?
    badabing
    badabing
    i use irc. message apexape. if im on ill be on #spl
    dude ur like a legit fuckin idiot right now. that pb long af breh, wheres the part about cheating...
    badabing
    badabing
    also i aint involved in any of that so go ahead keep talkin like you know wassup
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    lmao you're the idiot.. where do I mention that you were wrong about cheating? I just said are you satisfied you made her leave cause you guys think your some little investigation brigade lmao. read my shit well n read it again I just describe what yáll weirdos think u are
    go to a random nigga at a girl school ask that random ''yo you seen dis girl?''... ''yes but she hasn't been around, why do you need her?''.. u respond with ''well she suspicious she been using weird as shit like a mega aerodactyle with pursuit specifically ev trained to take on a 252 special attack latios life orb draco meteor with enough speed to outspeed a choice scarfed bisharp''
    you probably w/ your troops at bronks university with your walkie talkie's talkin in code with your little detective asses ''circle the perimeter''.. ''surround the building.. over''. Keldeo Kid: ''I have sighted the blue clouded bird.. I am now in pursuit over.'' then your little ass with that Justin Bieber lookin' hair responding with ''roger that''.
    BKC
    BKC
    ok this is legit fucking hysterical holy shit lmao
    badabing
    badabing
    hahahaha
    http://pastebin.com/QP3SuEGB

hope you and your weirdo psychopathic investigation squad are satisfied... never thought you'd be a freak my breh. Respect lost.. one of the few people on this *******(gotta do it yo) we call a community I called a friend, never thought I'd view you as one of 'them'
    for future reference if i cheat or rig games as head td just know im a girl so its all gud in the clitoral hood
    tired of these fucken subdd smogonites taking credit on my sets and women. im out yall.
    Fucking hikari with ur (BAN ME PLEASE) ass sensation on a mediocre chick on youtheb
    Motherfuker I'm turning up I don't give a fuck about ur 5050 scenarios with accuracy weighted in (BAN ME PLEASE) motherfuckers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…