slated
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are on a team together for Dubs OU Dugtrio cup with Fer. I am GMT+0, and can see that you appear to be GMT-5 (Fer is GMT-6). Dunno how/when we can talk about our teams.
    slated
    slated
    yeah i'm done with school so i'm available a lot of the time now, i'll be away saturday but we can talk about that stuff whenever
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I am available for probably the next 6 hours or so if you are available.
    roster update for PUPL, im your new opponent for FU. When do you wanna fight?
    slated
    slated
    yeah pretty much any time on sat/sun is good for me
    slated
    slated
    e: i was just notified of family business for saturday, I may be able to play sunday but it would probably be late for me which probably means too late for you. therefore monday is best for me now o_o
    Realistic Waters
    o_k monday is cool
    posting here for reference; we are playing on the weekend sometime
    slated
    slated
    yeah i'll have to see when when it comes close to the weekend
    yo ru tour. we can iron out details on PS! but i have to build and shit so probably sometime around thursday at the earliest for me.
    slated
    slated
    can't play during the weekend. Thursday is great if you want to do it then, but yeah we can work it out when it gets closer to the time
    YABO
    YABO
    ok ill be on from now until most of the night. if i dont respond im likely in the other room or playing league or some shit. we'll get this done
    hi, we're paired
    i'm gmt +1
    slated
    slated
    Hi I have to build and can't play today because of mother's day, I can play Tues/Thurs from 6-11 pm GMT -4 or the weekend any time. Lmk when you wanna play
    Shafofficiel
    slated
    slated
    hey man, i just wanted to clarify for this: something came up and i'm going to be out on sat from 10-2 or so my time (5-7 your time). we can either play 4-5 pm your time on saturday or after 9 pm your time on saturday, or any time on sunday.
    Name change o;
    jay
    jay
    :[
    jay
    jay
    I saw you were in the ru tour, you should tell me when you play I'd be interested in watching them n.n
    slated
    slated
    i was supposed to play the great spirit, but he gave me the win so i'm playing someone else (forgot his/her name). We're playing tomorrow 5-8 est i think, chill on ps and you can watch
    We're paired up for BLT this week. I'm PST and am free most evenings this week. Let me know what works for you.
    slated
    slated
    hi, i'm est, available most nights barring tomorrow night. would you be down for playing tuesday night? i'm available from about 5-8 pm your time that night.
    petyer
    petyer
    Tuesday night at 6 PM (my time) seems like the best time. See you in Tournament room :]
    You should get on a beat Sae up
    slated
    slated
    i was brainstorming ideas lol, gonna vm him soon
    jay
    jay
    Aight we are up 3-2 atm, but after your match it should be 4-2 ez
    slated
    slated
    unfortunately he told me he's sick, might have to be subbed out, han slowbro might come in
    we gotta play for any tier tour. when are you available? im EST and can play during nights on weekdays and all day on weekend
    slated
    slated
    hi. I'm visiting with family for easter/spring break so my time fluctuates, i can be available a lot of the day though. I need time to build and do other stuff so I can't play today. I can play from about 8-12 or so guaranteed if you wanna do that tomorrow-friday.
    Robert
    Robert
    so friday between 8pm-12am EST?
    slated
    slated
    that should work, yea
    hey dude when do you wanna play for any tier tour? The times I'm available are quite thin, only available today, Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-8:30pm GMT +0
    HJAD
    HJAD
    this weekend is a real stretch, I have commitments on both Saturday and Sunday bit might be able to fit something on either, I'll have a look. You certain you can't play before the times you listed? Thursday I can drag bag a bit to like 7pm GMT0 to 9pm
    slated
    slated
    i don't get home this week before 6 pm gmt -4 or so, and i assume that's too late for you. 7 pm your time i'm still in school, and 9 pm i'm not home yet.
    HJAD
    HJAD
    yeah, this is gonna be a bitch to schedule, I'll come back to you about what times on Saturday or Sunday I can do, but its a long shot to say the least and probably won't be able to do anything on either day.
    we're up for any tier tour. im gmt -7, and can play in my afternoons or evenings. We will be starting with ORAS LC as our first battle. WHen do you want to play?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ya i can play in ~an hour if you want. ill be in the nu room on main
    slated
    slated
    ok cool, i'll find you in nu room at around 9 est
    Raseri
    Raseri
    k im ready now actually, if you want to wait 30 mins tho thats cool too
    'Yo, we got matched up for NU tour, I'm GMT -5, you?
    Draeden
    Draeden
    Yo, we need to get this played, deadline is a little over 24 hours from now, you able to play tomorrow?
    slated
    slated
    yeah i'll be available all day tomorrow
    Draeden
    Draeden
    Yo, whenever your ready to play I'm online and in the NU room.
    ey bud, we gotta play for r2 of the PU tournament. I am gmt-5 and can play during weekday late afternoons and evenings (3pm to 10pm, generally) and weekends (pretty flexible here, tbh, but can't be on /all/ the time). i can be found on irc as Finchinator in #spl, #xyuu, and #neverused or on these forums pretty often. tell me what works best and let's get this done :]
    slated
    slated
    Yeah, I can't play until Monday but the best time that works is probably the weekend or 9-10 or so on weekdays. Also gmt -5.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    9-10 will work probably, but so will weekends. We shall make something work, dw
    slated
    slated
    also i come on xyuu fairly often when i'm available so we should be able to work something out
    we got matched for saving the metagame when do you wanna play? i'm gmt-8
    slated
    slated
    I can't play until Monday or later probably, I'm gmt -5. I can play mon-fri from 9-11 gmt -5 usually or pretty much all day next weekend.
    Evan.
    Evan.
    ok thats fine i should be fine to play any time during the week that you posted :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…