blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you play tomorrow für ADV cup?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    I can try to, I'm studying for exams. I can try to be available around evening eastern, I wish you would have responded a week ago when I messaged you.
    ANYONE TRYING OUT FOR ASIA: JOIN #ASIA ON IRC, RULES ARE THERE. WILL NOT DO TRY OUT BATTLES UNTIL YOU SEND ME A PM WITH THAT INFORMATION
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Hi I am asian, can I be on your team :)?
    Sign me up for team Asia- I was born in South Korea so I qualify
    blarajan
    blarajan
    pm me five oras ou teams that you built that are very distinct

that's the first test
    blarajan
    blarajan
    JOIN #ASIA FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS I DON'T LIKE WAITING :(
    man and i thought bye was a tough opponent... you know i can find you on irc no problem but usually from 9am-5pm or or 9pm till 11pm. sat/sun is very random for me so i will just say around tour hours.

gmt ZERO
    Hey man, when do you want to play for NUPL? Best times for me are Thursday evening/night and if that doesn't work Saturday or Sunday would. I'm EST by the way.
    looks like we have to cc. My lunch break is typically sometime between 2 and 3:30 daily so I'll be available then, as well as Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evening from about 5:30 to 6:30. Hopefully we can make it work!
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Today at 2:30
    WaterBomb
    ok cool. It'll have to be on the PS main server because I can't get on smogtours at work for some reason. I'll hit you up on IRC
    not quite, i was bored and got bounced r1, metagame still doesn't compare to dpp...
    blarajan
    blarajan
    dpp huh...I have a proposition...
    ToF
    which is?
    bruno
    bruno
    hope its what im thinkin..
    hmm could work
    ill try to catch you up asap
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Alright. I will be online tonight around tour 5 to 9 PM EST (22:00-2:00 for you) if you're able to get on.
    eh sunday tour would be best i guess
    how for you
    blarajan
    blarajan
    I am 100% unavailable during the Sunday tour. I can play 3 or 4 hours before the Sunday tour.
    he its hard since i am busy this WE
    dude pm me when youre online
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Alright. I'd be willing to play around tour today if you don't mind staying up a bit, or around noon for me 5 pm for you Saturday? Or around 11 am / 4 pm Sunday?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Can't now, I'm at work until close to tour.
    i am from germany its gmt +1
    blarajan
    blarajan
    So you're give hours ahead. I would rather play this weekend because I have a very busy week coming up. How late do you mind staying up?
    yo bro when well fite for the bw cup :D
    blarajan
    blarajan
    what's your timezone boss?

i could probably play friday around tour, sunday evening EST, or sometime next week, we'll figure it out
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i'm eastern!
    I keep thinking ur shakeitup thanks to that avi smh
    blarajan
    blarajan
    the resemblance is uncanny
    termi
    termi
    now all u have to do is remove the "r" from your keyboard and the tlansfolmation is complete
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…