aim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you upload XY sprites.Please tell me.
    Bisharp-Mega
    Go to the pokemon you want to upload's strategy page on SmogonDex, right click and press save image, then upload it for your profile pic.
    Hi aim,
    When shall we summon our inner serene graces for xy in uupl?
    I'm -4 gmt and am usually available on any given afternoon/evening/night depending on what day it is.
    aim
    aim
    fight fight fight
    aim
    aim
    tuesday afternoon or thursday afternnon im eastern sounds good otherwise i can saturday :]
    dingbat
    k, thursday seems like the best day

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY LORD SHEDINJA though
    hi aim :]

Doubles tour r8, i can play all day today and on Thursday. If you can't, we can schedule for the weekend. Let me know, thanks.
    aim
    aim
    I can play today! Catch me on smogtours
    Tricking
    k, i'm there
    thread isn't already up on PO but would forgot to VM you later so I'm doing it now as we're probably opponents for POWC. I'm GMT +2 and ready whenever, just tell me when you prefer to play, if you can I'd like to play the sooner you can from tomorrow. C ya and let's have a fair game
    aim
    aim
    sounds good to me mate :] i might be 10-15 minutes late but that's cause i start class and gotta turn on the laptop and what not lol
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Fine by me
    Prinz
    Prinz
    I could play even today if you want / you feel like playing. If not tomorrow works fine as well.
    I have to say, your stat spread for CAP 20 is my one of my favorites. It seems to be the only one with under 100 HP so far.
    aim
    aim
    haha glad :D
    Congrats on the OU seat. Global Mod, OU, UU. RU is next buddy ;]

Seriously though, grats on everything you've done in the Smogon community fren :]
    Do you know why there's no complex bans? Basically why is Blaze Blaziken not in OU?
    Dad's Dad
    Dad's Dad
    opens up too many different combinations like lets say 'Victini can be UU but only if it doesn't have V-Create'
    hey dude, when u mentioned 'edgars thread' in irc, im assuming he posted something to do with ubers and spl?
    aim
    aim
    yes
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    ._.' i get ubers sucks but no need to ruin it for everyone else lol
    hey, we're opponents for rbpl. im gmt -5 (central time) and am free all day. i can usually be found in the doubles room on ps or in #doubles . when do you wanna play?
    aim
    aim
    Hey bud i won't be home until around 1am eastern today but i'll be home all day tomorrow sat and sunday if we can't tonight!
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok, i'll try to catch you one of those days then
    Hi Joey! I just wanted to say I've been watching your videos for a long time and I've learned so much about Pokemon from watching you and it gives me a lot of inspiration to keep moving forward.
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    No problem dude. Keep doing your thing
    aim
    aim
    Glad man, keep doing you broski :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…