ethan06
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ethan can you give me some tips on how to write up an analysis, thanks :)
    ethan06
    ethan06
    Sure thing, send me a PM with what you have and I'll go over it with you n_n
    Shyfire
    Shyfire
    actually I ment just general tips on where to start and things of such
    Yo jus wondering, is your Conkeldurr skeleton done? It seemed pretty complete to me, but Im not sure because of the WIP tag :P
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I wasn't sure what to do so I just set it as WIP :o It's more or less done so I'll open it up to QC.
    any chance you wanna take over SM797's conk analysis? I know you have experience with it
    ethan06
    ethan06
    Yeah, I'm feeling that it's a pretty low-priority analysis atm so I don't really want to distract from the more important ones being pushed through like mence, greninja, pory2 etc. Also I'm bad at approaching people ;_;
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I'll get around to it eventually, but I honestly feel like it was a mistake trying to write up such a niche Pokémon so early on in the process
    cant say
    cant say
    haha it's all good. I wanna write-up Avalugg (which isn't SO niche) but he isn't super priority either so...

It's ok man, they won't mind you asking. Even if you just post in the thread itself saying 'hey dudes where's my checks??' lol
    hi i'll have the check done soon, i actually have to go atm so, say, 2 hours later. sorry but there are quite a few changes to be made :(
    ethan06
    ethan06
    thanks :) I can be a bit hyphen-happy but I'll read more into it when I have time
    ethan06
    ethan06
    oh, I see what you mean :/ Alright, I'll learn from this going forward, sorry for making more work for you and thanks for the check, I'll implement it soon ^.^
    Kingler
    Kingler
    haha it's np, we all start from somewhere and you aren't from America so the serial commas etc. are probably regional differences ^.^
    thankyou everyone for the congratulations, time for a not shitty ct+status
    ethan06
    ethan06
    this is a shitty status :c
    Congratulations man. We really appreciate your dedication to Battle Spot, keep up the good work n_n
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah this punk ass stole my likes
    cant say
    cant say
    yeah tbh you were just our pawn in our battle for the likes. now Hula needs to go find someone else badge-worthy (for me to steal hehehe)
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I get the feeling that Battle Spot is turning into a rotating mass of chaos in which we're all constantly stealing the thunder from each other
    teambuilding for this dragon comp is killing me. right now I'm looking at darkrai + aero with LO m-ray and the random event HP ice blaziken I have in the back. I really wanna use diancie but apparently the meta is full of scizor / metagross
    cant say
    cant say
    I just saw your team in the thread, it's weirdly similar to what I've almost settled on haha. I think I'm gonna roll with Diancie + Hitmontop with Volc and probs Ray in the back coz those are all things I have on hand so I don't have to rebreed coz running out of time haha. I actually want to use Wide Guard Aegi but haven't got a parent with the move. At least Top gets Intimidate, Fake Out and Helping Hand. Hopefully he does ok
    ethan06
    ethan06
    Hitmontop gets Wide Guard too iirc, see if you can get it on him...?
    cant say
    cant say
    Oh yeah mine does have it, I was listing those other moves as things it has over Aegi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…