M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to fight for rby cup? i'm mtn time or gmt -6, available whenever
    Are all the countries already selected? What about return the Mexican selection, i think people well known can deal with it
    Do I need to apply for captaining again this year or do I retain my captaining from last year?
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    you have to apply in the sign ups thread
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Alright cool.
    Hey M Dragon we are paired to play this round of the bw cup. I am EST and I am available most days after 3pm, I think the weekend sometime after tour would probably be best for us though.
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    That's fine then I guess, I'll be around next week unless something comes up so if can find each other earlier that would work too.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    We can play on Friday at tour time
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Sounds good to me, I'll be there as Lunarr, see you Friday.
    Hey nos toca jugar por la hpl. Que día y a que hora puedes? Ando de vacaciones así que puedo jugar prácticamente a cualquier hora.
    Hey, sorry for not being around a ton the past few days. I have been prepping for finals this week. I don't have any tomorrow though, so I should be free most of the day, so let me know when you are free and we can play.
    When can you play for RoA Adv Olympics? I'm gmt -4 and free most weeknights after 6 pm my time (pretty late for you) and hopefully all weekend.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    I can battle in like 4 hours
    zf
    I can play now. Sorry for my unexpected availability earlier today. Something came up irl that needed my attention.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Ok Im in PO server (main)
    since youre suddenly not coming on irc anymore, when do you want to fight
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    I am on vacation atm
    I will be back on Monday
    Orion (Dugtrio) (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Arena Trap
    EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 132 SDef / 96 Spd
    IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SDef
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    5 more HPs
    2 more Atk
    same speed
    Does Sunday morning my time (i.e., 9:00am GMT -6) work for you? My weekend afternoons are shot, sorry about that.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    That is 15:00 for me which is lunch time
    2 hours after that would be good
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Okay that works for me.
    11:00 GMT -6
    17:00 GMT
    hey when do you want to play? im gmt -7, available: 2-11 pm monday, 5-11 pm tuesday, 2-11 pm wednesday, 8-10 am thursday, and 8 am-12 pm sunday. pick a time
    What up, we gotta battle for rby, I'm gmt+11, can play most nights and during the day on weekends
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Any days where you can play early afternoon? I can't really play at the times you listed because I'm asleep then
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Then it has to be next week because Im working this week then
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Ok, I can play pretty much any day around that time next week, so let me know when's good for you
    Hey when are you free to battle for RBY World Champs? I'm GMT, I can do anytime today and anytime after 7 my time on weekdays next week?
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    I will be in #ruinsofalph in IRC
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    lets battle today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…